South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate had a blast rattling cages but with the Holidays coming & feuding over for a spell, time for OP to sign off until next feuding season. "Happy Holidays"

Funny how you sign off after your agenda isnt met......lol. pp68 said he would give your proper studding manuals out after the friday beat down on the bball court. Said it looked like yall could use them again.

you best be looking for some more transfers if you gonna sing that song- MC might win but easy street came to a dead end 2015 - fear the boss lmbo! I'm glad your back - every time you scream that mess it's laughable!

Coach Ross is THE BOSS! He has took this team to heights no one said we could go. You should know this by now. You might make it a little closer next year I will give you that much. It will still be a mercy rule again. Regardless.

FEAR THE BOSS & FEAR THE ROSS!

Coach Ross is THE BOSS! He has took this team to heights no one said we could go. You should know this by now. You might make it a little closer next year I will give you that much. It will still be a mercy rule again. Regardless.

FEAR THE BOSS & FEAR THE ROSS!

Get out of here with your junk. Coach Ross is a good coach, but we don't fear him.