South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

You will get yours again next year on Vic Grider Field! You still haven't made us punt! 2016 will be the same song third verse.

FEAR THE BOSS!

Haven't seen you around since Fear the Veer Fear the Beck,  Fear the Veer Fear the McKrylon shctick.

Edited by rlh

You will get yours again next year on Vic Grider Field! You still haven't made us punt! 2016 will be the same song third verse.

FEAR THE BOSS!

you best be looking for some more transfers if you gonna sing that song- MC might win but easy street came to a dead end 2015 - fear the boss lmbo! I'm glad your back - every time you scream that mess it's laughable!

you best be looking for some more transfers if you gonna sing that song- MC might win but easy street came to a dead end 2015 - fear the boss lmbo! I'm glad your back - every time you scream that mess it's laughable!

LOL you shouldnt be talking about transfers, rumor is yall have a couple for next year. It's ok though im all for a good game blowouts are no fun to watch, with those transfers it should be interseting next year but i still think MC wins.

I think SP and MC both have a legitimate shot at making deep playoff runs and maybe even a trip to Cookeville next year. SP has some young good looking ball players from the few games i saw them play this year, the future looks bright again for the pirates. I know its a long shot but it would be cool to be able to watch 2 valley teams playing back to back days in Cookville, good luck to SP next year.