South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

3 week mandatory dead period when your season is over. We wouldn't be eligible until next week. It could start up Monday.

I just figured they got together as friends ( without coaches present) and a couple of parents to hang out and see how many reps they can do each day as a dare between friends like a lot of those kids do. Lol Edited by Creekbankbuttspank

Orange slice I created this website to talk about Griders team. Take your recruiting mess to that Reynolds man website. You think im joking but im not.

Rectal Redeye Roy (3R). What is this feces? I promise you if DUH hadn't spouted off his usual low brow recruiting garbage I wouldn't be here talking Boyd. I was talking to this guy at Shooters Supply yesterday and we were talking about rankings....would you like to know where he said you could stick Murphies pole?

Rectal Redeye Roy (3R). What is this feces? I promise you if DUH hadn't spouted off his usual low brow recruiting garbage I wouldn't be here talking Boyd. I was talking to this guy at Shooters Supply yesterday and we were talking about rankings....would you like to know where he said you could stick Murphies pole?

I garuntee you somebody at a shooting store dont no anything about Murphys pole. You are full of mess. Take your mess to that Reynolds man website. You think im joking but im not.