South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Okay,Okay maybe that post was all over the place and a little too busy. I will simplify. Why, Mr. Orangeslice13, do you have such a profound dislike for CRR? You wouldn't want him and no school outside of MC would want him? I bet old BBHS would take him in a heartbeat if Grant stepped down.

You have reading comprehension issues.

There's a big difference between not the first choice and not wanting him. I believe he's the 4th best coach in the area. That's a compliment when you consider how many Football coaches there are in this area.

Do you really think if there was an opening at Hixson that coach Ross would be their first choice? I think Coach Vic would get a call before Coach Ross would. Is that hate in your mind?

Big difference between calling a guy "above average " and hating on him.

If you could read you'd know that I said he might be as good as Bassy says. I just want to see what he can do with less talent. Many believe he will bail out before the talent drops off. We shall see.

And No. I don't think that BBS would have any interest if CGR decided to move on. Thankfully we won't have to worry about that in my time.

Okay,Okay maybe that post was all over the place and a little too busy. I will simplify. Why, Mr. Orangeslice13, do you have such a profound dislike for CRR? You wouldn't want him and no school outside of MC would want him? I bet old BBHS would take him in a heartbeat if Grant stepped down.

Only if he is church of Christ. If not, not a chance. Like Cousin Eddie said, "no...he's just probably nosing through the trash"

You have reading comprehension issues.

There's a big difference between not the first choice and not wanting him. I believe he's the 4th best coach in the area. That's a compliment when you consider how many Football coaches there are in this area.

Do you really think if there was an opening at Hixson that coach Ross would be their first choice? I think Coach Vic would get a call before Coach Ross would. Is that hate in your mind?

Big difference between calling a guy "above average " and hating on him.

If you could read you'd know that I said he might be as good as Bassy says. I just want to see what he can do with less talent. Many believe he will bail out before the talent drops off. We shall see.

And No. I don't think that BBS would have any interest if CGR decided to move on. Thankfully we won't have to worry about that in my time.

Okay, it's obvious that you have a common interest in SP and BB football. It really doesn't matter to me who the #1,2,3,4.......... coach in the area is. That's pure conjecture on anyone's part. As far as Vic goes I could care less. I don't know how good of a coach he is because I've never seen him coach anywhere other than SP. Looks like to me there's been three different coaches in the last 15 years or so at SP and all of them have taken their teams to state championships. So, is Grider a special coach or could you put a blind giraffe on the sidelines coaching the kind of talent he and others have had and still go to state? Who knows? Just like who knows what direction CRR will chose. I personally believe he can build a successful program anywhere, if he chooses to go. One last thing, if ole Bassy tells you a coach is exceptional I would believe it. Of all the poster on here he tends to know the game better than any. Although he is a dreaded SP fan he makes more sense than most.

I've met Bassy.

Very good dude but he's wrong as often as he's correct.

(Just like the rest of us)

You're a bag of mixed nuts Dude.

You get all injured gluteus over my saying your coach is only better than average. It made you so mad that you decided to be insulting. You have a coach who took over a team that was loaded and did what he was supposed to with it. But you claim that CVG is not that great because others have won at SoPitt. Everyone watching from the outside can see the difference that CVG makes at SoPitt. But anyone could do it, right?

Would Coach Ross make a big difference in his team the way CVG and CGR have on more than one occasion?

Nobody knows. So far all he's done is what he's supposed too.

I've met Bassy.

Very good dude but he's wrong as often as he's correct.

(Just like the rest of us)

You're a bag of mixed nuts Dude.

You get all injured gluteus over my saying your coach is only better than average. It made you so mad that you decided to be insulting. You have a coach who took over a team that was loaded and did what he was supposed to with it. But you claim that CVG is not that great because others have won at SoPitt. Everyone watching from the outside can see the difference that CVG makes at SoPitt. But anyone could do it, right?

Would Coach Ross make a big difference in his team the way CVG and CGR have on more than one occasion?

Nobody knows. So far all he's done is what he's supposed too.

Dude, if I'm a mixed bag of nuts your on the shelf next to me. Your the one reading impaired. I said I have no way of knowing how good of a coach he is. I never once said he wasn't a great coach and I never once said anyone could do it. I have never, on any thread, bashed a coach. All of them know way more about football than I. If I can't state a reasonable observation without you getting all "injured gluteus" then we have nothing else to discuss.