Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

Dad burnit you Jasperlites goin to have to up your tithes......then everything will be better....Oh No.......this skillet heads forgets, tithing goes to the SOS! Recon you fellers best be concerned. LOPAO...... Jest like the kinfolkes to commence to feuding amongst the tribe members. BTW, which one of you Jasperlites is higher in the tribe, the one that seen them or the one that wrote them? Glad you fellers knowd each other too or do you, did one feller write both or not? Us coacht fellers is surely wanting to know the HEEP of mess!

+1 now that was funny! I just like pullin people's strings sometimes, got it from my grandpa.. Just like my kin just south of Kimball I guess? Edited by Astimeexpires01

This matchup reminds me of the South Pitt vs Union City title game awhile back. South Pitt had tons of speed and athleticism; Union City did not. However Union City out coached and outplayed SP and pulled off the upset. I remember reading the forums back then on my previous account and no one picked Union City. I hope this is the case for Marion, play hard nosed football and want it more. Go Warriors.

This matchup reminds me of the South Pitt vs Union City title game awhile back. South Pitt had tons of speed and athleticism; Union City did not. However Union City out coached and outplayed SP and pulled off the upset. I remember reading the forums back then on my previous account and no one picked Union City. I hope this is the case for Marion, play hard nosed football and want it more. Go Warriors.

Kicker is that sp didnt have a richardson. Key to this game is line play. Mcs line must be better than trezevants or it will be ugly. Mc has to be able to get in the backfield with richardson and not let him get started. More than likely they will have to gamble and thus maybe give up big plays elsewhere.