1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

I like cars, and unlike most people who liked the 55-57 chevys, I like the 59 models of all the American cars. I like the fins. The 58 Chevy was cool too.

I kinda thought that.I have a 57 two door hardtop should be done in Jan.Tropical torquois and white.I also like the 58 a very rare car now. Edited by orngnblk

Way some people talk on here I kinda was expecting NCS to have paid for a live band at halftime. ;)

That's a good idea.  One of the old farts from Journey has a daughter at FRA.  And you know all of us privates are in good with each other.  I'll call him up and see if those Journey boys will come play a halftime show in Cookeville.

Well I'm fixing to sign off have to get Shuteye,12:30 comes quick.I hope we do get some football talk going while I'm away.Good reading in the morn while loading my truck!Those who have watched our films what are your opinions on our Offense??I heard our D is slow and stands around so what about the O??

OnB, my dad had a 57 two door hard top turquoise and white!! You might not be all bad!!

6 cylinder,3 on the tree WITH OVERDRIVE!The over drive is crazy simple yet it works great!Technology back then was great should have never changed to all this electronic crap!If you ain't skeered you need to come by our side and I will tell you the story how I got it for free.In a garage since 1982.I always stand at the fence we will have a big group. Edited by orngnblk