1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

I didn't realize how invincible NCS was until I read all of your very knowledgeable posts. Thanks for clearing this up. Why is GB even wasting their time traveling to Cookeville?

He is not as fast as our fastest back. Im so sorry if I sound arrogant. Please accept my apology. 2+2=4 and there is nothing you can do about it. McGraw is faster than Silvey and there is nothing he can do about it either. These are facts. Really, sort of like a natural law that the universe was built on. McGraw is fast. Silvey can't catch him. I actually think they should race in a 100 yard dash for the half time show.

GB is traveling to Cookeville to have a wonderful time and experience with their boys and each other. 

Cmon guys... This is just back yard football trash talk. I respect every team we've played this year, last year, next year and five years ago. This board is what it is.. We brag a little tell jokes about horse flies and skillets slingers. From time to time somebody says something about a football. Heck just yesterday Carguy got cornholed and kicked off the board by pujo. Actually I think pujo just put him in time out. To be totally honest I think that's when he got cornholed to but he won't say. WE RESPECT YOU!! Somebody on the board told me I had thin skin and to have fun.. I don't care what anybody else from some other school says.. We are good, we are bad.. Y'all are good y'all are bad. We are the baddest still standing.

Do I think we will win? You're darn right I do. Does our team think we will win? Darn right they do. So do the coaches, fans, and everyone associated with our team. If we didnt think we had a chance should we even be there? That is not arrogance. I hope y'all think you can win. I hope your boys think they can and WILL win! That is the American way is it not? Can you imagine Being FDR or Churchill back durring WW2 saying "Well, I hope we can win." Arrogance? Call it what you want but I'm durn sure glad they had whatever it is that they had! Yes, I think we will win. I play, poke and all that but I don't mean any true disrespect. How can I disrespect someone if I dont even know them? I'm sure you are all great American families raising great American kids. I salute you Greenback High School - Finalist for the TSSAA Championship!!!!! Now go and fight with all you have and we will too. At the end of the day, we will all be proud!

does NCS stand fer National Ca$h $ervice? is NCS one of them there privet schouls? privet schouls cheets and recrutes. less hopes Grainbeck wynns. we don,t like privet schouls. i always roots for the pubic schouls. GO GRAINBECk!!!!!

Festus it's the uNCS.

Edited by crow