3A BlueCross Bowl: CPA vs. Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

CPA is pretty dang good on defense but most of their guys play both ways. I could see Alcoa beating them down. They had trouble moving the ball against liberty and I think Alcoa is a little better than them.

Liberty's defense is legit. CPA scored on a kick return and on a short field off a turnover. They had trouble moving the ball on Liberty.

CPA capitalized on Liberty's mistakes and that is what great teams do. I just think Alcoa is a little better on defense than Liberty and won't shoot themselves in the foot to give CPA extra chances.

Why would I bet money with a sorry piece of trash I don't even care to meet up with in person? This is a first though lol I've never been called "puss puss" on a message board.

Little black dress has his granny panties In a wad. Sounds like another upper Cumberland man to me scared to meet afraid of the big bad wolf Goon Squad have mommy warm your bottle and sit back and watch you probably can't get mommy to bring you down or up to the game sugar plum..

Choo...Choo......

Alcoa - 17

CPA - 10

Wow...was gonna post about football but this is obviously a thread full of 13 year old girls. Or inbreds. I forgot about the Blount county inbreeding. But we got us a jumbotron

Don't forget about all those gold balls we won to be able to buy that there jumbotron and all those recruits we get every year so we can make them inbreed as well.

Choo...Choo.......

Liberty's defense is legit. CPA scored on a kick return and on a short field off a turnover. They had trouble moving the ball on Liberty.

CPA capitalized on Liberty's mistakes and that is what great teams do. I just think Alcoa is a little better on defense than Liberty and won't shoot themselves in the foot to give CPA extra chances.

Yawn....................... Oh......... Nope.