3A BlueCross Bowl: CPA vs. Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

Really hoping someone will pick up the Goon Squad this week and take them to the public library so they can get a thesaurus so they can learn some additional words on top of sissy and the other three insults they use on a daily basis. Your insults are about as vanilla as Alcoa's offense.

BC! BC....BC go ahead and and give this JA Wenniedog our favorite word please....

Liberty's defense is legit. CPA scored on a kick return and on a short field off a turnover. They had trouble moving the ball on Liberty.

CPA capitalized on Liberty's mistakes and that is what great teams do. I just think Alcoa is a little better on defense than Liberty and won't shoot themselves in the foot to give CPA extra chances.

We definitely saw the game the same way. I might add that CPAs other score was on a 50+ yard pass play. An outstanding play by QB and WR but a defensive breakdown none the less. I'm not negating what CPA did. Quite frankly, I'm amazed at how disciplined and well coached they are.

This is an interesting match up that I think will be extremely low scoring. I think one big play will decide this game.

We definitely saw the game the same way. I might add that CPAs other score was on a 50+ yard pass play. An outstanding play by QB and WR but a defensive breakdown none the less. I'm not negating what CPA did. Quite frankly, I'm amazed at how disciplined and well coached they are.

This is an interesting match up that I think will be extremely low scoring. I think one big play will decide this game.

I just hope this has been a year long poker game with the Alcoa O by Not showing ALL the cards until the big draw... We've got too much talent outside tackles to not go there 80% of the time in the air! Genius or insanity is my question ! Guess we all find out This Friday.

Haha poor BC. You got what you wished for. CPA will be too much through the air for you guys.

I say 17-7 CPA. Good game though.

As far as going to CPA both my HS kids are happy living on the lake and at their school. Ingle would love for my son to be there, or so he says, and my daughter is known in basketball and soccer by their coaches. Good school but too far from the lake life. :)

Cant wait for the rematch. Should be a good one.

"Ingle would love for my son to be there, or so he says"

Glad no recruiting is going on at CPA!

It should be good. ðŸ‘