3A BlueCross Bowl: CPA vs. Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

there would be nuthin to whine about if everyone closed their zones. These conversations wouldnt be happening if everyone played with what got off the bus. Think alcoa would get more respect if that happened. Until then yall are gonna get razzed about this. Might as well settle in and respect peoples opinions. I have all the respect in the world for alcoas program. You guys have done great things as we in milan have. We would be hearing the same crap if we had won it too I'm sure. But as long as an open zone or private keeps winning it the this conversation will keep happening. There is no defending it, because really it is not fair but it is what it is and people gonna have thier opinion. Deal with it like men or get off this rag for good. This is thedawg44 letting it go.

Milan and Liberty would suffer as much as Alcoa since they are open zone as well...........then what?

What people fail to realize is Alcoa High School and Maryville High School are 5 minutes apart. If Alcoa gets all the great players outside of the city limit then how come Maryville wins at the highest level. If Maryville pulls all the talent outside of the Maryville City Limits then how does Alcoa win at the highest level? 

Do what ever you whiners want...............Alcoa and Maryville will STILL kick you butt! Fact!

Congrats alcoa

That was a beat down!!!

Now the crying continues for all those who have been beaten

Rules are the rules

Alcoa don't make em

They just play football and win state championships

If the rules change they change

But until then crybabies gonna cry

as you can see this is a perfect example of a mature manly response

Btw

I respect alcoa

Rarely cheer for them

Could careless about open enrollment or private schools

Just taking this time to congratulate the winner and laugh at the cry babies!

Team just won a state championship and you run here to spew your agenda .

Which boils down to you looking like a cry baby spoiling a state championship thread with your tears

as you can see this is a perfect example of a mature manly response

You are aware many many schools in the state are open zone don't you? Alcoa has been for years and it's funny that once they have sustained success and one of the best coaching staffs in the state during the run of success people are always quick to whine. Let me be clear again since some of you are hard of hearing/understanding: most schools in this state are open zone

Milan and Liberty would suffer as much as Alcoa since they are open zone as well...........then what?

What people fail to realize is Alcoa High School and Maryville High School are 5 minutes apart. If Alcoa gets all the great players outside of the city limit then how come Maryville wins at the highest level. If Maryville pulls all the talent outside of the Maryville City Limits then how does Alcoa win at the highest level?

Do what ever you whiners want...............Alcoa and Maryville will STILL kick you butt! Fact!

now wait a minute. You said or someone else said that alcoa would still dominate 2a. But you just said yall would suffer. Hmmm! Now honesty seems to be surfacing. Thanks BC. Milan already suffering because of south gibson. Liberty will just get stronger and your right they will suffer if zones are closed but it would make for interesting football. Honestly i think the whining would really start in east tenn if this happened. Not going to though. Just wish everyone would have a decent conversation and quit accusing everyone who has a negative opinion about open zones as being whiners. Time to grow up fellas. You guys are the big boys on the block. Act like it

You are aware many many schools in the state are open zone don't you? Alcoa has been for years and it's funny that once they have sustained success and one of the best coaching staffs in the state during the run of success people are always quick to whine. Let me be clear again since some of you are hard of hearing/understanding: most schools in this state are open zone

i already know this. You should try reading the whole post as i do before you form an opinion. Its painfully obvious that a fanbase from a great program such as alcoas cannot take constructive criticism maturely without calling someone a whiner.im not whining . Nuthing in any of my post suggest that i am. If you think i am then i apologize. Just trying to converse on a subject objectively without name calling

My man I mean little dog on the block

Coming to a state championship thread arguing open enrollment is a complete lack or class

Say congrats

Wipe your tears and start your own tread and move along from this one with whatever class you have left

already congratulated alcoa as i do every time they win. All the respect in the world for their program.if i lived there would def send my grandkids there. Not gonna stoop to your level with the name calling as i want respond to you anymore. Have a good day brother.