3A BlueCross Bowl: CPA vs. Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

I respect that I'll calm down

private over public in 1A....open zone over private in 3A...the "play with what gets off that yellow bus" schools are screwed....open zone and privates should be in 1 class and the "yellow bus" schools should be in another but the T$$AA didn't have the stones to do it....they love the money....

Edited by cofo

Being a centennial cougar I don't see us playing Alcoa, but I want this injustice of playing in an easier league, just to go home with a trophy to end. I hope one day they put their man pants on.

You better hope they don't let Alcoa play in 5A .... The whining would be hilarious ... 

Congrats Naders , job well done ! 

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

This just in: CPA has fired all of its scouts and its top 3 recruiters. They are rumored to be in talks with several of the Alabama scouts and a top level recruiting agency. On the flip side Alcoa has extended the contracts of all 5 scouts and 4 of its recruiters. Alcoa Aluminum fired several long time employees to make room for the incoming players parents on next years team.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

This just in: CPA has fired all of its scouts and its top 3 recruiters. They are rumored to be in talks with several of the Alabama scouts and a top level recruiting agency. On the flip side Alcoa has extended the contracts of all 5 scouts and 4 of its recruiters. Alcoa Aluminum fired several long time employees to make room for the incoming players parents on next years team.

What an idiot.....

CPA got taken to the woodshed or shelter. Great team and great victory. Do ya'll lose many for graduation? 13 was outstanding and was nice to see GR discover the forward pass!

Good to meet all the "goonies", bunch of average looking guys. Not a knuckle-dragger among them. Enjoyed our meeting and thanks.

they didnt put any of that red lipstick on ya did they...that was the wurst part for Booger.....like to of never got it off....good buncha girls if Booger must say Boogerself....lookin forward to seein them again

Booger just sayin two-happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif