3A BlueCross Bowl: CPA vs. Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

Wish I could say congrats to a public school but to be fair Alcoa has a different set of rules that the normal public school. Very good team though just wish the playing field was even for the more rural schools

We sure didn't hear anything about  this in the 80's or 90's, and in my opinion, back then we had better athletes. But since we didn't win as many games or championships then it didn't matter huh? KEEP HATING!

I was under the impression that they are an open enrolled school. If not then I apologize and congratulations. But if open zoned then MY OPINION is they have an unfair advantage. Again don't know much about the tornadoes other than these boards.

Alcoa has been open zoned since the beginning of time! I believe 1919 was the year. It's not like we became open zoned and then started winning titles. Believe me, we've always had the athletes but no weight program, facilities, or the numbers to win consistantly.

Still out of the country, but just saw the score. Congrats to CPA for a great season that frankly, exceeded my expectations for them. Championship game 3 years in a row is a great accomplishment.

To all the Alcoa posters, congrats to the #1 3A program in the state and regaining the trophy, and obviously a great defensive team. Looking forward to watching the game when I get home. Despite all the back and forth all year, you Alcoa posters make CoachT more fun and you have a right to beat your chest again. Awesome team and great fans. Don't think we will see you in Dec. next year. Some rebuilding to do.

Thanks SN. Congrats on a great season! ðŸ‘