3A BlueCross Bowl: CPA vs. Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

Alcoa Best Tennessee high school defense I have personally seen in person..

seen a defense at Thompson High school back in 82 that was the best (sent 2 to Auburn, 1 to Alabama, and 3 or 4 others to D1 off that team)....... think it was the Marion County 94' or 95 team would be 2.....and Booger would put this one 3...and Booger seen alot of football in his 31 years on earth

Booger just sayin 

seen a defense at Thompson High school back in 82 that was the best (sent 2 to Auburn, 1 to Alabama, and 3 or 4 others to D1 off that team)....... think it was the Marion County 94' or 95 team would be 2.....and Booger would put this one 3...and Booger seen alot of football in his 31 years on earth

Booger just sayin 

Well Booger I think u have too much pride to tell the truth and ive seen a lot of football in my 54 years 87 jeff co. team one of the best ever in the state of tenn. But Alcoa this year The defense was top to bottom solid  last 5 games opp. averged 4.6 points per game 24-0 over cak - 42-2 over the Dame - and today 20-0 over the states top ranked team I think that's pretty good maybe you have been eatin too many " Boogers" u think........... Congrats to Alcoa u all deserve it............

Booger I have a serious question. You seem very knowledgeable of private schools and some times like a strong Christian person. With that said why are the private schools against a split. I thought BA vs MBA was a true state championship because the playing field was even. It didn't bother me (and I know who cares what bothers me) how they got those players because both had the same chance. I just think it would be good to have ND vs CPA and Alcoa vs whoever CPA beat. I have nothing against privates schools I just think there are better ways to align. I know we have been at each other but all in good fun at least on my behalf. Would seriously appreciate your input

it woulda been ND vs CPA if the Twisters had notta thrashed us last week.....you never red anything bout Booger against a split or it stayin put......though Booger is a PUB guy; there just happen to tons of extra cash in the pocket to keep the kids away from all the worthless liberals....it can go either way and no sleep will be lost here......and it will be perfectly fine when the split does happen.....the Privates never whine when they exit the doors and gates after games......thats Input

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Still out of the country, but just saw the score. Congrats to CPA for a great season that frankly, exceeded my expectations for them. Championship game 3 years in a row is a great accomplishment.

To all the Alcoa posters, congrats to the #1 3A program in the state and regaining the trophy, and obviously a great defensive team. Looking forward to watching the game when I get home. Despite all the back and forth all year, you Alcoa posters make CoachT more fun and you have a right to beat your chest again. Awesome team and great fans. Don't think we will see you in Dec. next year. Some rebuilding to do.

If everyone was nice to everybody, these boards would be boooooooring. We love to stir it up.

Y'all took it from us last year, but we got it back for now. Go Tornadoes! ðŸ‘

Still out of the country, but just saw the score. Congrats to CPA for a great season that frankly, exceeded my expectations for them. Championship game 3 years in a row is a great accomplishment.

To all the Alcoa posters, congrats to the #1 3A program in the state and regaining the trophy, and obviously a great defensive team. Looking forward to watching the game when I get home. Despite all the back and forth all year, you Alcoa posters make CoachT more fun and you have a right to beat your chest again. Awesome team and great fans. Don't think we will see you in Dec. next year. Some rebuilding to do.

Classy. Thanks! That's a fantastic CPA team. Definitely the best 3A team Alcoa has faced! The CPA defense was FAST!!!

Well Booger I think u have too much pride to tell the truth and ive seen a lot of football in my 54 years 87 jeff co. team one of the best ever in the state of tenn. But Alcoa this year The defense was top to bottom solid  last 5 games opp. averged 4.6 points per game 24-0 over cak - 42-2 over the Dame - and today 20-0 over the states top ranked team I think that's pretty good maybe you have been eatin too many " Boogers" u think........... Congrats to Alcoa u all deserve it............

you no what they say bout them butt things

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: