3A BlueCross Bowl: CPA vs. Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

Yea, I was a little concerned about the offense and the different look they had. It was totally different look. Alcoa had been very balanced up to the ND game.. I later learned the offense used that game as a scrimmage to work on some other stuff for the Championship game and did not want to show all their cards.

OH!!!!!!!.....Booger likes a woman that ant got no quit in her.....ND took care of that balance; like those Presbyterians will...yall were lucky we had absolutely no offense

Booger just sayin smiley-fart006.gif

OH!!!!!!!.....Booger likes a woman that ant got no quit in her.....ND took care of that balance; like those Presbyterians will...yall were lucky we had absolutely no offense

Booger just sayin smiley-fart006.gif

Not to quibble, but they still scored 42 points my friend. That's not just a lack of offensive production on your part, that's 42 points on their side of the scoreboard…

You guys did a very nice job of shutting down the run and yet they still managed to inflict the mercy rule. Having faced that team twice a year for a decade now, my opinion is this is a very strong team. Maybe not dominant in every facet of the game but overall quite dominant

Not to quibble, but they still scored 42 points my friend. That's not just a lack of offensive production on your part, that's 42 points on their side of the scoreboard…

You guys did a very nice job of shutting down the run and yet they still managed to inflict the mercy rule. Having faced that team twice a year for a decade now, my opinion is this is a very strong team. Maybe not dominant in every facet of the game but overall quite dominant

Booger nose what the score was ..and how it went down......since when did the multi-denominational factory of Knoxville start puttin out people to come to the Goons defense.......them girls can fend for themselves plenty woith your newly found fatuation of Alcoee gettin involved

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: