3A BlueCross Bowl: CPA vs. Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

All the best F5 from Greeneville pullin for you guys big time from G-VEGAS  , cant make the trip due to work but will be watchin on the telly - been watching u guys all year and I say yourall's defense is on of the best ive seen down your way in a while pullin for you guys and all the Knoxville schools I see u all bringing it home this year............

All the best F5 from Greeneville pullin for you guys big time from G-VEGAS , cant make the trip due to work but will be watchin on the telly - been watching u guys all year and I say yourall's defense is on of the best ive seen down your way in a while pullin for you guys and all the Knoxville schools I see u all bringing it home this year............

Thanks brother! ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

you do realize that alcoa has actually beat maryville before. While I'm a milan fan and not a fan of either of these programs, i have enough football knowledge to know that these are 2 of the best football programs in the state and could take the field against any program in the nation. Dont know how many rings cpa has but i know alcoa has at least 13. Nothin delusional about that and i think they have earned the right to toot their own horn. Heck milan has 4 gold and 5 silver and ive been known to toot our horn a time or two. Jealousy is all it is plain and simple

I'm well aware of the history. Stop sucking up and stay on the West Tn boards. The goober squaws know they can't mess with me.