3A BlueCross Bowl: CPA vs. Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

If we played y'all now PC would beat CPA by 40! Anybody that was at that game know PC beat themselves. But thanks for the congrats.

Gotcha. But..... you lost. I dont have a kid at CPA I just think you make excuses and are a terrible loser. Not "beating yourself" and "overcoming injuries" are part of sports. Scoreboard says you lost fella. I sure hope the PC coaches dont teach their players how to make excuses like you do.

Just and average working man who has an opinion....Maddox doesn't just get the #1 prospect from Arizona because is a great school.....yes extremely just because he agrees with you does not make him right or intelligent...and I said congrats to Alcoa I was just being sarcastic to his one statement about players attending where they are told. To be honest I have no dog in the hunt. And just an FYI I am friends with Martin we have talked about the private/open zone and he agrees with my assertion that if privates are split from public then so should open zone. Go Spring Hill basketball that is...lol

If you know Coach Martin then you really should be ashamed for saying he and his team are the biggest bunch of cheaters there are... Go to the basketball forums and blast Drew all you want, but Alcoa beat our football team yesterday, not the basketball team. This year's group of seniors were special and you could really see the same in Alcoa. There is no doubt that if both teams played up in 4A that you would have seen the same championship game.

You will probably get your wish and all private schools will be in there own bubble soon. Because, that's what we need in the current climate, more separation between people based on wealth...