5A state title game sevier vs Indy..

steelerfan32

Sounds like you're having some personal issues. Were you not recruited like you thought you should've been? or have you actually ever played? That jealousy has to stem from somewhere. Those are some strong emotions that may need to be treated professionally.

LMAO!

Edited by Kevin38

I just can't wait to see Wallace at Vandy. I figure he will redshirt and have 2 years to potentially be the starter once Vandys true freshman QB Shurmur graduates. Wallace believes he is going to be the only QB VU signs in this class.

I hope that's true because I would hate to see competition scare him off. I'm really looking forward to seeing UT destroy and possibly decapitate him in a few games. He just won't stand a snow balls chance in you know where. I've seen Wallace play 3 times this year and I was never super impressed with him. He's a fine QB, but I am just not sure he's actually D1 Power 5 material. I don't see him as a legit SEC QB, but what do I know.

He would be better than any of the current Vandy QB's right now !!!!!

You will also enjoy Indys Bunch ( mid majors are after him - listed 6'1 but that is generous )

What separates him asides from his accuracy is the way he can read progressions and throw on the run - kid is fun to watch .....

You will also enjoy Indys Bunch ( mid majors are after him - listed 6'1 but that is generous )

What separates him asides from his accuracy is the way he can read progressions and throw on the run - kid is fun to watch .....

Have seen some film on Wallace and have seen Bunch in person, Bunch is better IMO.. That kid is going to light it up wherever he ends up!!

Have seen some film on Wallace and have seen Bunch in person, Bunch is better IMO.. That kid is going to light it up wherever he ends up!!

If Bunch is that good why the lack of college coach interest? It's not his size, there's higher ranked QBs shorter than him. He may have a hitch in his throwing motion. He's ranked as the #3 QB in the state behind Wallace and Oden. He's #50 in the country by 1 recruiting service and the others haven't taken the time to rank him. Wallace is #12 and Oden is #24. 

If Bunch is that good why the lack of college coach interest? It's not his size, there's higher ranked QBs shorter than him. He may have a hitch in his throwing motion. He's ranked as the #3 QB in the state behind Wallace and Oden. He's #50 in the country by 1 recruiting service and the others haven't taken the time to rank him. Wallace is #12 and Oden is #24.

No hitch in his mechanics at all

Listed 6'1 but they always add up -

Keep in mind he missed 3 full games and with exception of the playoff win over Hillsboro has been pulled at the half or after 3rd quarter

Mind boggling numbers

Total Passing Yards 3082

Passing TDs 36

Passing Yards/Game 308.2

Pass Completions 194

Pass Attempts 287

Interceptions 4

Keep in mind he missed 3 full games and with exception of the playoff win over Hillsboro has been pulled at the half or after 3rd quarter

Mind boggling numbers

Total Passing Yards 3082

Passing TDs 36

Passing Yards/Game 308.2

Pass Completions 194

Pass Attempts 287

Interceptions 4

Bunch is a stud.. Oden can't compare to him at all as a passer..

Mind boggling numbers

Total Passing Yards 3082

Passing TDs 36

Passing Yards/Game 308.2

Pass Completions 194

Pass Attempts 287

Interceptions 4

Ok...so why isn't he recruited more? The 2016 class recruiting time frame is almost over. I've also watched his film and he's good. Stats aren't always what they seem. How many different receivers has he thrown to or is #2 his go to receiver? Is he a leader? How does he go through progressions? How fast is his decision making? How strong is his arm? 

Please don't misunderstand...I'm not taking anything away from Bunch. I think it's great that TN has some great HS QBs but just trying to make sense of why he's not recruited. Seems like Memphis or MTSU should've jumped on this kid. I don't understand why most TN schools don't recruit more instate. 

Ok...so why isn't he recruited more? The 2016 class recruiting time frame is almost over. I've also watched his film and he's good. Stats aren't always what they seem. How many different receivers has he thrown to or is #2 his go to receiver? Is he a leader? How does he go through progressions? How fast is his decision making? How strong is his arm?

Please don't misunderstand...I'm not taking anything away from Bunch. I think it's great that TN has some great HS QBs but just trying to make sense of why he's not recruited. Seems like Memphis or MTSU should've jumped on this kid. I don't understand why most TN schools don't recruit more instate.

Bunch is the real deal

He can read progressions better than anyone

He throws to 3 main targets just not #2

You don't pass for 3,000 yards ( missed 3 whole games ) and over 8,100 yards in 3 years without talent

Kid is nowhere near listed 6'1 that's the reason

Watch his highlights

Bunch is the real deal

He can read progressions better than anyone

He throws to 3 main targets just not #2

You don't pass for 3,000 yards ( missed 3 whole games ) and over 8,100 yards in 3 years without talent

Kid is nowhere near listed 6'1 that's the reason

Watch his highlights

I have watched his highlights and that's why I'm asking questions. 

Nate Johnson....That kid IS the REAL DEAL! Glad to see all of these TN players getting recruited. 

Sounds like you're having some personal issues. Were you not recruited like you thought you should've been? or have you actually ever played? That jealousy has to stem not  from somewhere. Those are some strong emotions that may need to be treated professionally.

That's cute. It appears your feelings was hurt due to my post. There is no jealousy on my part. I hope Wallace succeeds at Vandy and is the starter just so I can watch UT wipe the floor with him.

As for me, I played football for 4 years. I started 3 of those years. I was named to the all district second team my junior year, and to the first team my senior year. I was also awarded the Most Outstanding LB award. I had no desire to play college football due to a bad shoulder, but it's not like I was receiving scholarship offers from any D1 Power 5 schools either.

I'm not sure any QB could have any real success at Vandy right now. They just don't have the pieces on offense to put around a QB as it stands now. Maybe Wallace could infact do better than their current QBs, but it wouldn't take much production at all for that to be true either. Their QB play has been atrocious and basically nonexistent all season long.