5A state title game sevier vs Indy..

steelerfan32

Two top QB's in this one. Should be a high scoring game.

Still looking for Bank's stats from this season. Anybody know what they are?

Congrats Indy / Sevier County on great seasons.

Here's a stat for you GW1. Even with Banks, we still don't make playoffs this year, that's certain. Record may not show it, but Mason IMO is still the best back.

Indy on paper does have the better defense and the edge on offense in my opinion. SC is clicking on O but Indy is firing like a well oiled machine. Good luck to Banks and SC.

GW1, Banks has essentially the same stats as his junior year. Over a thousand yards rushing but has 3 more games played. I would like to know how much he played DB which would be a more natural position at the next level.

Ok first of all for u sevier fans that think this is going to be easy, trust me it's not the most points Indy has gave up all year have been 20 I'm not even shure ur "stud" offense over there at SC has even put up more that 20 in some games, Indy has constantly put up 40 points or more 38 to Hendersonville 42 to cane ridge 56 to centineal I'm telling you right now Indy is not going to lose just cause of yalls quarterback and receivers Indy don't have just a few players they are stacked sevier better have the bus heaters ready by half

Indy on paper does have the better defense and the edge on offense in my opinion. SC is clicking on O but Indy is firing like a well oiled machine. Good luck to Banks and SC.

GW1, Banks has essentially the same stats as his junior year. Over a thousand yards rushing but has 3 more games played. I would like to know how much he played DB which would be a more natural position at the next level.

Thanks for the info. I guess we get to see how much he plays on defense next week. I think he still has some offers from some smaller schools and I would like to know if MTSU is interested. I know he visited there.

Ok first of all for u sevier fans that think this is going to be easy, trust me it's not the most points Indy has gave up all year have been 20 I'm not even shure ur "stud" offense over there at SC has even put up more that 20 in some games, Indy has constantly put up 40 points or more 38 to Hendersonville 42 to cane ridge 56 to centineal I'm telling you right now Indy is not going to lose just cause of yalls quarterback and receivers Indy don't have just a few players they are stacked sevier better have the bus heaters ready by half

Can't act like you've been there if you haven't been there. Probably wouldn't even if they had.

Hey champ.  I have no dog in this fight, but please show an example where Sevier County fans were saying this was going to be easy, or saying anything at all for that matter.  I'm pretty sure you're the only one talking trash.  

If someone were to look at your team's situation objectively, they would realize that after Bunch/Johnson graduate, Independence will quickly fade back to dwelling amidst mediocrity.

Edited by TinPigskin