5A state title game sevier vs Indy..

steelerfan32

Ok first of all for u sevier fans that think this is going to be easy, trust me it's not the most points Indy has gave up all year have been 20 I'm not even shure ur "stud" offense over there at SC has even put up more that 20 in some games, Indy has constantly put up 40 points or more 38 to Hendersonville 42 to cane ridge 56 to centineal I'm telling you right now Indy is not going to lose just cause of yalls quarterback and receivers Indy don't have just a few players they are stacked sevier better have the bus heaters ready by half

Ok first of all for u sevier fans that think this is going to be easy, trust me it's not the most points Indy has gave up all year have been 20 I'm not even shure ur "stud" offense over there at SC has even put up more that 20 in some games, Indy has constantly put up 40 points or more 38 to Hendersonville 42 to cane ridge 56 to centineal I'm telling you right now Indy is not going to lose just cause of yalls quarterback and receivers Indy don't have just a few players they are stacked sevier better have the bus heaters ready by half

I'm new to Coacht this season and it's an interesting forum. I discovered it after using CoachT to get scores.  I can tell you that very few people close to the Indy program know of this forum so please don't assume the worst from a couple of posters.  Indy is a relatively new school (11 years old) and has had at least four head coaches and has been rezoned multiple times.  We just reached full enrollment after losing a lot of the student body to the new Summit High School.  Coach Blade in his in third season and hopefully the school zones will be stable so that we can begin to develope the tradition of schools like Sevier County.  Folks from Sevierville and Pigeon Forge probably never heard of Independence High School prior to this season.  I don't recall the two schools ever competing with each other prior to this.

I don't have a prognosis for the Friday's game yet. I have only seen Sevier's first drive against Rhea County on video.  From that I can tell you that our offenses look very similar.  Stats are what they are and without a common opponent it's hard to judge.  I'll try to post again later but for now I'm looking forward to a great game!

Congrats to you guys Sevier County I'm hoping you guys can pull this game out Deuce has been fun to watch both on tv and it was even fun watching him when we scrimmaged you guys at the beginning of the season Independence is a very good team I think this Sevier County team can pull the upset here seeing what they've done in the playoffs but good luck to both of your teams

Hey champ.  I have no dog in this fight, but please show an example where Sevier County fans were saying this was going to be easy, or saying anything at all for that matter.  I'm pretty sure you're the only one talking trash.  

If someone were to look at your team's situation objectively, they would realize that after Bunch/Johnson graduate, Independence will quickly fade back to dwelling amidst mediocrity.

Hopefully this will be a fun thread to follow this week.  It seems like this might be a little bit like a Big XII game in terms of yards/scoring ala Texas Tech, Baylor, TCU, etc.

I guess if your right about Indy going back to mediocrity next year, maybe they will at least enjoy staring at a gold ball (if they win of course...)

By some of the stuff indyeagle posts, he's gotta be the biggest idiot on coacht. Buddy you just joined a few hours ago, stop sturing the pot, u sound like a 5 year old.

Hopefully he is four and done.

Guess I'm rooting for the Bears but don't see them hanging with Indy. Still Indy has to earn victory 15.

I've never seen indy play but according to everyone will be a huge favorite

With respect to SC yes Indy should be the big favorite coming in

Watched SC and your QB and it's a fun team a very good team but Indy is just that much better

Your looking at a team that is in top 15 in the Southeast via USA Today plus they had arguably the toughest road in the playoffs Cane Ridge , the 2nd ranked 5a team in State Hendersonville, what many called the State Championship game versus Hillsboro and then last week CHS

Exception of Boro all starters were pulled at half or 3rd quarter

I can say if you like passing this will be the game to see

Watched SC and your QB and it's a fun team a very good team but Indy is just that much better

Your looking at a team that is in top 15 in the Southeast via USA Today plus they had arguably the toughest road in the playoffs Cane Ridge , the 2nd ranked 5a team in State Hendersonville, what many called the State Championship game versus Hillsboro and then last week CHS

I'm not a SC fan, just rooting for them. Indy is a big favorite but that's why u play the game.

Agreed about the passing part.. You have to be able to score to beat Indy.. Can't give them short fields and must contain #2, although they have other guys who can beat you.. Have to hold them to 28 or less to beat them, and the only team who did that with Bunch healthy was Hillsboro in the 28-20 game in the Quarterfinals.. I'll say Indy wins 49-21...