Boyd Buc 2016

reaction

Is there an E Street in Marion County?  lol  You guys have had a great program for a long time.  We do look forward to coming to Baxter field next year.  Hopefully we will not have to hear that horn too much!  Great facility.  We'll show up and see if we can't give you guys some good practice for your playoff run.  I would say that you have a few that will be hard to replace as I know we do.

Is there an E Street in Marion County?  lol  You guys have had a great program for a long time.  We do look forward to coming to Baxter field next year.  Hopefully we will not have to hear that horn too much!  Great facility.  We'll show up and see if we can't give you guys some good practice for your playoff run.  I would say that you have a few that will be hard to replace as I know we do.

It's Bill Baxter Stadium. Not Baxter Field! You need to respect Coach Baxter.

BBF we all have a few if you know what I mean. Should be a good game next year. Thank you to all the Buc fans who supported us in the state game.

I know most of you would have given us the same respect and support!  Wish you guys would have pulled it off.  Me and Slice were at our son's wrestling match watching on my phone.  Great game!  Congrats on a fantastic year!

• Upvote 1

I did see them now that you mention it. I saw 4 or 5 players with their letterman jackets on. Thank you to Hampton as well. Perfect day for football.

Yeah my youngun was there and he was pulling for you guys. He felt really bad for Zeman, he'll be happy to hear the injury is not as serious as some thought it was. He missed nearly his whole soph year with an ACL injury.

Yeah my youngun was there and he was pulling for you guys. He felt really bad for Zeman, he'll be happy to hear the injury is not as serious as some thought it was. He missed nearly his whole soph year with an ACL injury.

It honestly didn't look like it was much of an impact on his knee but sometimes it doesn't take much. Zeman is a tough kid. All the brothers have been but I think pound for pound this one may be the toughest.

Edited by PurplePower68