Boyd Buc 2016

reaction

Roy,s book. Some teams do a good job about their teams and players and others either fabricate things or don't even give any information. I've got the books from before the 2000 season.

Pujo I get real mad when these coaches are to lazy to fill out Murphys survey. I garuntee you they are just robbing these boys from getting there name in Murphys book. You never no when a SEC coach might pick up Murphys book and study his pole. You think im joking but im not.

Now all you will need is some fudge rounds and some hot Cocoa. You can take it to the games and let people read with you.lol. But take extreme caution as to who you show the pole to,

I garuntee you he better not sit his Murphy Fair book down in the bathroom if pegleg and powerp is around. They took mine one year from that Marshall mans bathroom. I had to get that Burnett man to make them surrender it at Krystal. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you he better not sit his Murphy Fair book down in the bathroom if pegleg and powerp is around. They took mine one year from that Marshall mans bathroom. I had to get that Burnett man to make them surrender it at Krystal. You think im joking but im not.

Hey Roy, tell that Murphy man to start distributing that magazine somewhere in south Chattanooga.  Spread the love.  

Hey Roy, tell that Murphy man to start distributing that magazine somewhere in south Chattanooga. Spread the love.

You got to watch out with that Murphy Fair book Roy promotes so much. A few years ago I was looking in that Murphy Fair book when we lost to Rockwood and there was no Isiah Jones on the roster. But I saw him running on the field at the swamp. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

You got to watch out with that Murphy Fair book Roy promotes so much. A few years ago I was looking in that Murphy Fair book when we lost to Rockwood and there was no Isiah Jones on the roster. But I saw him running on the field at the swamp. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Maybe we need to help that Murphy man put his facts together. We could all meet at Ronnies Red Eye. Roy could rap some karaoke and we could rename him Run DSP....just a thought.