Dresden Lions 2016

ysoangry

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game day Lions!!!! Get em up!!!! Show the purple puppies what one of the best 1A teams in the state is all about. Should be a dandy tonight, for two quarters anyway.

We shall see who are the "puppies" tonight. Will be a good test for both teams. I think if your defense can stop the Milan run game you should pretty well be able to handle anyone in 1A.

We shall see who are the "puppies" tonight. Will be a good test for both teams. I think if your defense can stop the Milan run game you should pretty well be able to handle anyone in 1A.

I totally agree. I really think it will be a good test for our team because we need to take someone in our region away from their veer run game (not that Milan runs it). We can stop the run and we could be really, really good this year, if we stay healthy.  Good luck to Milan this year, by the way. Go Lions!!!

For what it's worth a good friend of mine saw Peabody and South Gibson tonight. Said Peabodys defense was very weak. South Gibson wasn't world beaters either. But he said they moved the ball on Peabody at will.

Really find it hard for Peabody to lose what they did and not have a big drop off. Big brother is still over in Obion County and I figure our district should be a 2 team race with Trenton a solid third. But it wouldn't be first time I've been wrong in my life. lol Good luck to Milan the rest of the year!!

Milan got the ball first and went right down the field and scored. Defense settled down after that . Dresden pretty much moved the ball at will. Milan fumbled twice I think and lost both . Dresden fumbled once going in to score. Milan snapped the ball over their qb 's head I know at least 3 times . Both teams left injury free as best I could tell

Guest hevyrevy1611

Dresden really put it to Westview once they settled down. Going into halftime the Chargers had momentum though they were trailing 14-6. With ending being 40-6 you know how second half went. And still we have areas to improve upon, which coaches will work on & our men will fix. I believe when we get to playing near perfect, flawless ball... oh wow. Gonna be a sight to see such a mighty machine, and woe upon those other teams. Lions looking good! Keep it up men!