Dresden Lions 2016

ysoangry

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't matched up with McKenzie in a while other than an occasional scrimmage. Could be fun. I would think that if Morris comes out and really tries to play for both qtrs it could be bad for the rebels. But knowing him he will probably play the starters first qtr and use the 2nd to work on some things.

I was told at lunch that it would be Dresden and Milan playing at jamboree and McKenzie against Murray, KY. Not sure if it's true cause I heard it from a couple of graduated Dresden players. Cant trust a word they say either................ lol

Edited by ysoangry

I was told at lunch that it would be Dresden and Milan playing at jamboree and McKenzie against Murray, KY. Not sure if it's true cause I heard it from a couple of graduated Dresden players. Cant trust a word they say either................ lol

Pretty sure that is the correct pairing.

GO BIG RED

If true will be a tremendous challenge for my Dawgs. We are small and slow this year with not much talent. You guys on the other hand are one of the favorites to win state in your class. I hope we can stay healthy and find some way to compete!!

If true will be a tremendous challenge for my Dawgs. We are small and slow this year with not much talent. You guys on the other hand are one of the favorites to win state in your class. I hope we can stay healthy and find some way to compete!!

I believe Milan is ranked top 4 in coaches pole for 3A and Dresden the same in 1A. Should be fun to see how our D handles the running game of Milan and how we move the ball against their D. Not that either team will show much but it's always fun to know the real season is rapidly approaching. Dog meat taste like Chicken!!!!

In all honesty I think this will be a good game. I think A team like Dresden is what Milan needs to see because it will force us to get better where our weaknesses lie. Teams will have a difficult time running on Milan this year. They are big and strong and will dominate the trenches on both sides of the ball against most teams. But Dresden can pass and we need work there. Also we had problems with liberty's athletic qb last year. So your mr football will provide us with a stiff test.

I think our run game will help prepare your boys for games against UC. So this should be beneficial for both teams.