Final Top 10 All Classifications

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa would beat Hillsboro and Sevier

no, you realize Hillsboro lost to Indy by 8 right? Alcoa hasn't seen a team in a while with the athletes that Hillsboro has and the talent they have. They wouldn't beat Sevier because their secondary isn't that good and they could throw on it all day but it would be a shootout bc Sevier defense isn't great

no, you realize Hillsboro lost to Indy by 8 right? Alcoa hasn't seen a team in a while with the athletes that Hillsboro has and the talent they have. They wouldn't beat Sevier because their secondary isn't that good and they could throw on it all day but it would be a shootout bc Sevier defense isn't great

haha I always need a good laugh in the morning. You also realize that Hillsboro who was more athletic last year and got beat by Knox West, a team that plays football exactly like Alcoa? The Sevier co. Thing definitely had to be a joke. On another thread you said that Sevier co. Line got man handled and Duece looked off even when pressure wasnt in his face! Alcoa would be in the back field all night and he wouldn't have time to throw. Edited by Swipes

haha I always need a good laugh in the morning. You also realize that Hillsboro who was more athletic last year and got beat by Knox West, a team that plays football exactly like Alcoa? The Sevier co. Thing definitely had to be a joke. On another thread you said that Sevier co. Line got man handled and Duece looked off even when pressure wasnt in his face! Alcoa would be in the back field all night and he wouldn't have time to throw.

So Alcoa runs the split back veer?? Interesting... Alcoa would not beat Hillsboro like a drum. Hillsboro lost to Oakland 36-28 & Indy 28-20.. Alcoa isn't better than those two teams..

Alcoa also got blanked last year vs CPA.. So please don't come here thumping your chest because you beat a decent CPA team by their standards

So Alcoa runs the split back veer?? Interesting... Alcoa would not beat Hillsboro like a drum. Hillsboro lost to Oakland 36-28 & Indy 28-20.. Alcoa isn't better than those two teams..

Alcoa also got blanked last year vs CPA.. So please don't come here thumping your chest because you beat a decent CPA team by their standards

Never said they run the split veer i said they play LIKE Alcoa. Power running game, keep you off balanced by passing some, and great defense. Never said they would beat Hillsboro like a drum its all about matchups and Alcoas D will keep them in every game. Who is to say Alcoa isnt better than Oakland they did only lose to Maryville by 6.....something a team you just metioned didnt do

haha I always need a good laugh in the morning. You also realize that Hillsboro who was more athletic last year and got beat by Knox West, a team that plays football exactly like Alcoa? The Sevier co. Thing definitely had to be a joke. On another thread you said that Sevier co. Line got man handled and Duece looked off even when pressure wasnt in his face! Alcoa would be in the back field all night and he wouldn't have time to throw.

your funny they did get whipped and the reason deuce was off is bc of the indy secondary being good, unlike alcoa's. when cpa had time to throw they moved the ball. and while they do run ball, they do it differently than west does it as in one is veer option, while other is smashmouth power I. The only way alcoa could beat sevier is if they got pressure and from what i saw their dline was overrated imo. hillsboro lost to indy by 8 so there is no way theyd lose to alcoa. Hillsboro's dline is big and their db's press as good or better than any team team that won state, thats what gave indy so much trouble. The only way alcoa wins is to get the team to win is make them get penalties

thank you^^^^ CPA's oline was definetely down this year and their best wr got kicked out of schoolbefore playoffs

This is what Sonny Moore Ratings say:

Not necessarily my opinion, but just what someone's algorithm says.

1 RAVENWOOD 158.87

2 BRENTWOOD ACADEMY 156.46

3 INDEPENDENCE 155.31

4 KNOXVILLE CATHOLIC 152.89

5 MARYVILLE 151.79

6 MONTGOMERY BELL ACADEMY 149.84

7 OAKLAND 146.85

8 ALCOA 145.41

9 SEVIER COUNTY 139.49

10 FULTON 139.30

Full list here:

http://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm

This is what Sonny Moore Ratings say:

Not necessarily my opinion, but just what someone's algorithm says.

1 RAVENWOOD 158.87

2 BRENTWOOD ACADEMY 156.46

3 INDEPENDENCE 155.31

4 KNOXVILLE CATHOLIC 152.89

5 MARYVILLE 151.79

6 MONTGOMERY BELL ACADEMY 149.84

7 OAKLAND 146.85

8 ALCOA 145.41

9 SEVIER COUNTY 139.49

10 FULTON 139.30

Full list here:

http://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm

Catholic, Fulton, and Sevier County are not top 10 teams.