Final Top 10 All Classifications

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you actually read that article? Ravenwood isn't on the list of schools that are considered 'open zone'. Nice try though.

If you would actually read the whole topic instead of spouting off like a fool, you will see were it was stated williamson county schools were not open zoned which is in fact a lie stated by the article from The Williamson County Board of education.

And Maryville's little red headed half brother fans too.

Imagine if Williamson county had an open zone policy. With all the talent in that county they would have 4-5 of the top teams in the state......oh wait, they all ready do.

Keep running you pie hole little boy tate.

What do you know about REAL football you soccermom minivan driving puss puss!

your funny they did get whipped and the reason deuce was off is bc of the indy secondary being good, unlike alcoa's. when cpa had time to throw they moved the ball. and while they do run ball, they do it differently than west does it as in one is veer option, while other is smashmouth power I. The only way alcoa could beat sevier is if they got pressure and from what i saw their dline was overrated imo. hillsboro lost to indy by 8 so there is no way theyd lose to alcoa. Hillsboro's dline is big and their db's press as good or better than any team team that won state, thats what gave indy so much trouble. The only way alcoa wins is to get the team to win is make them get penalties

Ah.....shut up you clown. You don't know crap about football.

I've read the entire conversation. You specifically quoted and responded to the post about Ravenwood not being being open zoned. It's not my fault if you quoted the wrong post.

You sure have a problem reading then if you didnt see Me quote RonMexico3 who stated Williamson co and Franklin were all closed zone which is not true. You are correct Ravenwood wasn't open zoned THIS year even though there school board is. Wait till next school board vote and I'm sure you will see changes. Looks like the first step in making all the schools open zoned....

I believe we have a misunderstanding. I see where you posted the article twice. The second time you posted the article it was in reply to the footballfan guy, who was talking very specifically about Ravenwood not being open-zoned. That's where your article was really a moot point. 

After saying all that, as a fan of good football, I hope the whole county goes open zone, but what they are doing now is very small scale. Like 20 students here and there. Probably wouldn't make a huge difference either way. 

I believe we have a misunderstanding. I see where you posted the article twice. The second time you posted the article it was in reply to the footballfan guy, who was talking very specifically about Ravenwood not being open-zoned. That's where your article was really a moot point.

After saying all that, as a fan of good football, I hope the whole county goes open zone, but what they are doing now is very small scale. Like 20 students here and there. Probably wouldn't make a huge difference either way.

If you look at it it's 100 students out of zone after 4 years. The policy they have in place is the same as alot of other open zoned across the state minus the tuition. I know it's the same as Greeneville since it has to go through the school board and alot of parents try to get in at the kindergarden level (not knowing if Jimmy or Joe is going to be any good at sports). Also I know if you get in trouble the school board can tell you that you are no longer aloud at the school.

By what the article says you will most likely get your wish about them being all open zoned by them stated these schools for THIS school year, leading to believe more will come next year.

Edited by Swipes