Jackson Co. @ Pickett

TNBball43

FACTS are not allowed on here. 4 players with injuries is called an excuse on here. PC has a starter out...Adriana Thurman won't play this year, and Kassidy Geesling is out too and she played a lot last year. 56-41 Pickett Co. and it was over 6 minutes into the game.

Yeah you're right it was and that was round 1. Pickett is deeper than JC no doubt but all you have to do is win the last one. The first 4 don't mean a thing. Remember that!

Hey Rabbit you know I know you right? Do not imply that I am using a fictitious name on here. Thanks! As for the game I'm not sure what game HBIC watched but the best team on the floor won tonight. There was no dirty play nor was there any biased by the refs. Pickett beat our butts tonight fair and square. End of discussion.

Many fans in this area know who I am. I don't make an effort to hide it. Glad to hear your version of what happened. Two good teams played. One won. One lost. There's a lot more games to be played. 

​Taking a charge is part of basketball, and some times it gets embellished a little. It's not cheating.  ALL teams do it.  PC is a very good team and they play very aggressive, which is great to see in a team. That alone gave them an advantage over JC. Yes JC has a bench full of injuries, but it should of been a closer game then it was.  Anyone that watched the game and says they didn't have some help from the Ref's was not paying attention. It doesn't take but a few missed or bad calls to keep the momentum in one teams favor. Several times during the game the fans would "roar" over a missed or bad call. It wasn't just 1 or 2 people it would be the whole crowd. When the whole crowd sees it, it's more often than not a bad call. You could even see some of the PC fans nodding their heads. 

Kids deserve to be able to play a game that is officiated fairly. It doesn't help either team grow in to responsible adults when ref's control the out come of the game.  

​Ref's should be judged on a point system and paid accordingly.  

Edited by Sports4kids

When I put a fact on here it is called an excuse, so PC being deeper is also just a JC excuse.

JC was better than I expected and only lost by 15. PC didn't play all that well either, missing layups and didn't get their usual number of threes. They proved they are far and away the best in 7A.

tumblr_inline_mi32zuHWHh1qz4rgp.gif

When you put anything on here, it's simply to gloat.

PC are far and away, the shadiest/dirty players in 7A. I'd rather lose to ANY other team knowing that the win was justified. Someone could cough during a shot and one of them would fall. It's actually quite hilarious and A LOT of people I was sitting with made note of that. It's whatever though, I'm reassured with the fact that when PC goes to state, it will be another replay of every other single year.

Edited by HBIC

Why is it so hard for people to admit their team got outplayed? Pickett is the better team from what I've seen. Does that mean that Jackson county is bad. Absolutely not. Why does it have to be the ref's fault? Teams get outplayed all the time, Jackson has outplayed a good many of them but in this situation Pickett is the better team.