Jackson Co. @ Pickett

TNBball43

If you don't think PC played dirty then there's something wrong. It was evident they were looking for easy, shady fouls with all those falls. I'm rewatching the game as we speak. I might can post it on YouTube for all of those who'd like some receipts.

Where is the YouTube link?  You know, so we can all see these "obvious" shady falls.  How many again were there?  

I sure will. YouTube will let you upload over 30 minutes right?

Please post the link.  We are anxiously waiting.

tumblr_inline_mi32zuHWHh1qz4rgp.gif

When you put anything on here, it's simply to gloat.

PC are far and away, the shadiest/dirty players in 7A. I'd rather lose to ANY other team knowing that the win was justified. Someone could cough during a shot and one of them would fall. It's actually quite hilarious and A LOT of people I was sitting with made note of that. It's whatever though, I'm reassured with the fact that when PC goes to state, it will be another replay of every other single year.

Shady/dirty?  I don't think that means what you think that means.  

Jackson County has won 4 in a row as well. Jealous? Not so much. I'm simply appalled at such horrid tactics used to win.

I'd rather lose every game than resort to faux charges to pull foul shots. Genuine talent will triumph over that at some point. PC has good qualities but not good enough to score a gold ball.

Fake charges to pull foul shots, huh?  Put your money where your mouth is...lets see some clips to back up what you are whining about.  By the way, how many points did PC score on free throws from all those fake charges?  At least 15, to hear you talk, since that's how many you got beat by.  Oh that's right, you don't actually shoot free throws for offensive fouls, so...

Where is the YouTube link?  You know, so we can all see these "obvious" shady falls.  How many again were there?  

Please post the link.  We are anxiously waiting.

Shady/dirty?  I don't think that means what you think that means.  

Fake charges to pull foul shots, huh?  Put your money where your mouth is...lets see some clips to back up what you are whining about.  By the way, how many points did PC score on free throws from all those fake charges?  At least 15, to hear you talk, since that's how many you got beat by.  Oh that's right, you don't actually shoot free throws for offensive fouls, so...

Being defensive is an obvious sign that you know it to be truth.

Edited by HBIC

I guess you are right. Jackson Co shooting 12 for 34...about 34% and shooting 2 for 6 on threes 33% could not have anything to do with them losing. Several 3 point air balls were all PC's fault too.  All those turnovers were PC cheating too. I think having more talented players has to be in the rule book as technical fouls and they weren't even called!

I have watched PC basketball for 21 years and they have NEVER played dirty. Replay of every other single year...like the FOUR GOLD BALLS in a row? Yes, I hope so. Jealousy isn't pretty, nor making up lies about these great girls at Christmas.

Saying a team has never played dirty in 21 years is a homerism. I was close to some of the lady bobcats in our college years and we talked basketball a lot and they even talked of a little dirty play my friend.

I guess you are right. Jackson Co shooting 12 for 34...about 34% and shooting 2 for 6 on threes 33% could not have anything to do with them losing. Several 3 point air balls were all PC's fault too.  All those turnovers were PC cheating too. I think having more talented players has to be in the rule book as technical fouls and they weren't even called!

I wish you'd get off my taint, seriously. I'm not saying we didn't play bad but we weren't falling down like goats any time someone with the ball came around. It must be hitting close to home if you're getting that defensive over something. Arrogance is camouflage for insecurity.

Edited by HBIC