Offishull Mairvul 2016 Footbawl thread

STARSNBARS

It was a test. Me and another coacht'er made the observation that the Maryville fans always seem to find any negative posts about Maryville regardless of where they were posted. I posted that in a volleyball thread to see if ya'll would find it.

I still post on the Alabama thread. See if you can find that!

The other 6 teams did play around 7 the rain started back up.

It's hard to count on getting to play after five in the evening until all this heat and humidity breaks lose and gets out of here. From where I live in Blount County I could see the sky getting dark towards Knoxville so I had a feeling what would happen.

Hait thay didun't git two git enny werk yisterdee....

Eye haiv ben cyperrin' and maybee sumbodee cain chek my numburrs.....Butt headin' intwo tha 2015 uhhh.....2016 seesun....Kangsport Dobbuns Bent-It haz a alltime reccurd ov 768-234....And Mairvul haz a alltime reccurd ov 759-216... :popcorneater:

Eye haiv ben cyperrin' and maybee sumbodee cain chek my numburrs.....Butt headin' intwo tha 2015 uhhh.....2016 seesun....Kangsport Dobbuns Bent-It haz a alltime reccurd ov 768-234....And Mairvul haz a alltime reccurd ov 759-216... :popcorneater:

Should safely say that record will be passed next year at some time. Wouldn't it be something if it were against DB next year.

Stars the boys did throw for about 30 minutes after the got back to 825.