Henry County 2016

MSURacer

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The paper said he retired but he is to young going to focus on being assent den principle job. Like I have said before on other post they play girl sports real well over here

Are there internal issues? I know they've fallen on some hard times, but from everything I hear, that program is still highly viable if they could get the right guy and give him adequate support. 

• 2 weeks later...

When is spring practice?

It starts sometime in the first week of April and ends the last week with the Beech scrimmage.This early. we will be without the baseballers and soccer players,probably 15 to 20 kids. Fortunately we know what we have with most of them and with 105 kids working out this winter we will have plenty to work with and develop.

GO BIG RED

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Understand HC will scrimmage Beech again at Apsu this year. Lots of ?? For the Bucs. Will be without statrting qb this spring while he plays baseball. Beech will go from giving the ball to Napper most of the time to Rb by committee this year. Lots of young guys will have to step up. Looking forward to the trip to Clarksville on 4/22.

Edited by tandem

Understand HC will scrimmage Beech again at Apsu this year. Lots of ?? For the Bucs. Will be without statrting qb this spring while he plays baseball. Beech will go from giving the ball to Napper most of the time to Rb by committee this year. Lots of young guys will have to step up. Looking forward to the trip to Clarksville on 4/22.

Maybe we can meet up in Clarksville. I have had respect for your opinions and posts ever since you very early predicted our 2011 championship. We will have over 20 kids in baseball, soccer and track including two of our Qb's. and many of our experienced secondary. We don't have a Napper but our closest to him is rehabbing a torn ACL and won't be available til fall. Our question marks are also many so it should be an interesting scrimmage.

GO BIG RED

Edited by olddevil