C.P.A. 31- Collinwood 6 WOW!

WESHUDD

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

archie,

I don't know anyone from Collinwood that is ashamed of our team. We got beat Friday night and life goes on. I am very proud of each and everyone of the kids. Do you think they wanted to lose that way? Find me one person in Collinwood that feels ashamed of the Trojans. I bet you can't.

Losing in the playoffs means this. You're not playing in Murfreesboro, and it's time for basketball. Sure, everyone wants to play for a championship, but only 2 get that shot. There have been many great teams that have never made it to the big show. Yes, Life Goes On. Look at it this way, CPA and Ezell are both GREAT teams, but one won't even make it to the semifinals. Yet, life will still go on. Good job Trojans, the fans still love you.

The only thing I do not understand is why does everyone say private schools recruit when they win? If they lose, recruiting is not even a topic of discussion. Look at Lighthouse or Nashville Christian for instance, no one ever says they recruit, but they are PRIVATE, therefore, they MUST. Do you people not remember 3 or 4 years ago when Ezell got spanked by everyone! Every team has its time. Now is Ezells. Please do not lessen the teams achievements by saying that they recruit when you have no proof if they do or not. :D

[Edited by bigredeagle on 11-18-02 1:32P]

ur a freakin idiot hollywood85 u think yall are gonna beat us next year ur full of it yall couldnt make it to da playoffs if yall had to ya yall are losing a lot of firepower yall stunk this year we just didnt play to the best of our ability we got so many starters comin back and alot of young guys comin up yah we lost play makers to gallian/gatlin/butler/hunt/bultman/creasy/pitts/all kinds of but u better tell da boys from cwood to lace there cleats extra tight when de play us next year because were gonna hang it on um im gonna make da state record in sackz well da boy from da boro gots to slide :D