7A

jimbo44

Pickett Co fan talking about beating Sparta team this year . Same Pickett Co last year lost by 41 at Sparta . Our team this year is not near as good as last years . Have fun while you can . Sometimes it doesn't last long .

You are right. Sometimes it doesn't last long...and sometimes it does. Be careful what you wish for. PC's "run" might not have much of a drought for awhile. Just be careful what you wish for. I would be willing to bet that White County and Pickett County won't be on each others schedule next year....anyone wanna take my money? 

If i were a aaa coach , i would never play a single a . Reason being there is nothing to gain and everything to lose . Good luck Pickett rest of the year . Don' overlook Jackson Co or Clarkrange .

I agree 100% that PC does not overlook JC and CR. Both of those teams are good and very well coached. Any given night they could upset anyone. 

I disagree 100% about a AAA not playing a A school. Play the best teams there are around if you want to get better...I don't care if they are private, A, AA, AAA, or whatever else they might be. Play the best if you have a chance to compete and make yourself better...just my opinion. 

6 yes 6 weak ranked teams, according to Coach T ranking. PC hasn't played anybody. It will hurt them down the road, not being challenged. Super weak district, no wonder they score 70 a game.

"Weak ranked teams" 

Tried to play EVERYBODY.... no One would step up!! Posted open dates and games since last March!! Last years opponents like Oneida and Community had no interest in playing...IN FACT....PC still has available games and dates available!! Bring your 3A teams and let's play! Or I'll Bet they'll come to YOUR place!!!

lolololololol

And just how many Single A State Champions can 3A claim in the last 10 years?

I agree 100% that PC does not overlook JC and CR. Both of those teams are good and very well coached. Any given night they could upset anyone.

I disagree 100% about a AAA not playing a A school. Play the best teams there are around if you want to get better...I don't care if they are private, A, AA, AAA, or whatever else they might be. Play the best if you have a chance to compete and make yourself better...just my opinion.

Never play a private, there is plenty of good competition at A,AA,AAA. If they want to be private let's help them keep it that way.

Never play a private, there is plenty of good competition at A,AA,AAA. If they want to be private let's help them keep it that way.

In my opinion, it has nothing to do with what they want, and everything to do with what you want. If you want your team to get better, go out and find teams to play that are going to make that happen...but just my opinion again. Everyone does their own thing and most everyone can justify whatever their reasons are. 

• Upvote 1