2015 Renasant Bank Christmas Tournament - Maryville

Red Rebels

There was absolutely no consistency by the officials in the two late games last night.

Same crew worked both games.

WB got hammered every time the ball went inside the arc, but it just resulted in turnovers, I guess due to "great physical defense."

So are you saying it was the refs fault you guys lost? I'm just curious I wasn't at the game...

Fulton won tonight ( Championship) but it was a very exciting game. But what impressed me most was that AFTER the game the Maryville players policed aka cleaned up the gym. Wow! That's great to have kids today participate in that matter. Kudos to those in charge and to the kids (young men) for their willingness.

Officiating! Well it helps if you don't have an emotional attachment to either of the teams which I don't. From Knoxville but played some college at Maryville when Coach Baird was there.              

All that to say the officials were pretty inconsistent with their calls. I thought the kids handled the calls (good and bad ones) better than the adults. But that's what we do ( myself included) when we have a dog in the fight.