Who Are the Best Teams in East TN?

etownsparky

i know where she lives and where she went to middle school at! And it sure wasn't Mcminn central or any of there feeder schools!!! I personally think she made the right decision going to central. Better exposure, better team, and she gets to play with her aau teammates so I know a little something. So don't call out other schools for recruiting when it's done in your backyard.

I assume your a Meigs fan, be careful throwing stones cause we all have stories to tell. Again done nothing illegal, for someone to post on this site ignorant information is just weak.

I'm posting factual information. All I'm saying is don't gripe about some schools and think it's ok for ones in our own backyard. Good programs are going to attract good players. No matter what area you are in. That was my point. You and Martian man complain more than anyone on the T about recruiting and where you're zoned and all that mumbo jumbo. But I promise you private schools aren't the only ones recruiting. I know Meigs isn't scared of the private schools. In fact it's been the best rivalry in 3a for the last few years and I personally hope they let them stay in 3a

I'm posting factual information. All I'm saying is don't gripe about some schools and think it's ok for ones in our own backyard. Good programs are going to attract good players. No matter what area you are in. That was my point. You and Martian man complain more than anyone on the T about recruiting and where you're zoned and all that mumbo jumbo. But I promise you private schools aren't the only ones recruiting. I know Meigs isn't scared of the private schools. In fact it's been the best rivalry in 3a for the last few years and I personally hope they let them stay in 3a

GCA will have to go D2, if that's who your referring. That's factual. Meigs is D1, that's factual.

Well there will be one powerhouse at the boro this year no one could say recruited unless you can say they started at 9 years old. That's Elizabethton. Here are most of their stars winning the 9u National Championship in North Myrtle Beach.

http://tricitiessports.com/lady-cyclones-u-hoops-team-claim-usba-national-championhsip-p44102-239.htm

• Upvote 1

Well there will be one powerhouse at the boro this year no one could say recruited unless you can say they started at 9 years old. That's Elizabethton. Here are most of their stars winning the 9u National Championship in North Myrtle Beach.

http://tricitiessports.com/lady-cyclones-u-hoops-team-claim-usba-national-championhsip-p44102-239.htm

http://wjhl.com/2016/02/23/elizabethton-girls-basketball-team-punished-for-recruiting-violation/

Hmmmmmm .....

Is this topic still about the best teams in East TN? Anyone have a change of heart after district tournaments? I'll go with this:

1. Morristown West

2. Elizabethton

3. South Greene

4. McMinn Central

5. William Blount

6. Bearden

7. Bradley Central

8. Hardin Valley

9. Union County

10. Gatinburg Pittman

Region 1

MoWest

DB

Region 2

Bearden

Oak Ridge

Sub state

DB at Bearden

Oak Ridge at MoWest

State

Bearden

MoWest

You may need to look at the football,several talented kids from around the Co join the Clones in the 6th grade. This stuff starts earlier than some might think. I hear some don't have to pay the out of zone tuition. Etown  picks and chooses who they want at their school. Its really that simple. 

Is this topic still about the best teams in East TN? Anyone have a change of heart after district tournaments? I'll go with this:

1. Morristown West

2. Elizabethton

3. South Greene

4. McMinn Central

5. William Blount

6. Bearden

7. Bradley Central

8. Hardin Valley

9. Union County

10. Gatinburg Pittman

No way can SG be ranked higher than MC, CMON MAN really.