Adamsville Football 2016

Redrage4life

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speculation isn't worth much, but I guess it gives us something to do til the season starts. At this level it's all about a team coming together and staying healthy. I've seen upsets and surprises every year that I've been involved.

-The Newbie

welcome but this past year there was no speculation coming from Aville. The talk was how y'all were going to walk through everyone. Everyone can say in my opinion but there was no respect. I now here humbleness. And that is great. Aville has had a strong last few years and I am sure there are more to come. I enjoy the challenge that you guys pose and it makes our boys to work harder to keep up. I feel it is healthy competion and in the long run it makes these young men better. On and off the field. Can't wait to see what the Ville brings this year and to see if the lions can step up to the challenge. Good luck and good bantering.

welcome but this past year there was no speculation coming from Aville. The talk was how y'all were going to walk through everyone. Everyone can say in my opinion but there was no respect. I now here humbleness. And that is great. Aville has had a strong last few years and I am sure there are more to come. I enjoy the challenge that you guys pose and it makes our boys to work harder to keep up. I feel it is healthy competion and in the long run it makes these young men better. On and off the field. Can't wait to see what the Ville brings this year and to see if the lions can step up to the challenge. Good luck and good bantering.

They thought they were going to ground Superman but he had other plans!

Intense I don't think is going to be as much fun this coming year. All of the banter has changed. You know how growing up when the bully on the block got punched he gets a taste of humbleness. The bully is not the tough guy then anymore. It seems their eyes have been opened. But as far as TCA I will state again. Next year will be a lot like this past year. The first four games are a gauntlet. After those and no injuries you will see the team get their feet under them. No it will not be as explosive as the past few years but we do have our line back and our back up running backs did solid job last year. Receivers are thin. One returning with solid playing time. QB? If the young man plays like he did in the semi finals he will be A OK!! And who knows we might meet Aville again in the playoffs and then we will see who has improved through the course of a year.

Edited by BigEdMo

It all depends on our line. How quickly these huys figure it out. They will be strong and athletic but how they perform will be huge in how we roll next year. We got the tools just can we come together and play football.

I totally agree Cardfan! Hopefully going against those seniors in practice the last two years

and the playing time they received last year will translate into a very good unit! These guys are very coachable and eager to earn their starting spots! A very tough schedule but you don't get better playing down!! Go Cards!!