Adamsville Football 2016

Redrage4life

Look, I don't know your final team stats for the season. Obviously, you can quote them verbatim. All I know is this. Goldsmith had the ball in his hands the MAJORITY of the time in last part of the season and going into the playoffs. I don't know the percentages on that, but it was blaringly obvious. I know a lot of players didn't get the touches they were accustomed to from the previous year.

Neary did get the majority of the touches in our playoff run. That doesn't bother us at all. You give the ball to your playmakers and let them go to work.

I'm not degrading your team at all. You guys had a great run when you decided to put it in Goldsmiths hands. That's a compliment. Your welcome.

"I know a lot of players didn't get the touches they were accustomed to from the previous year. ". Incorrect once again!

#5 and Goldsmith led the returning starters in overall total yards from 2014 with approximately 900 yards each which included receiving and kick returns. In 2015 #5 had over 1200 total yards which included receiving, rushing, kick and punt returns so he actually got more touches in 2015 than prior years. He didn't have as many receiving yards but the coaches figured out how to get the ball in his hands like they did Goldsmith. Goldsmith and #5 were the only two returning players that got any significant touches in 2014. Once again, you don't know the facts. Go to prepsmax and look them up before you make statements that aren't factual.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. You just proved my point. Now, I'm going by your stats. Let's be clear on that issue. If Goldsmith only had 900 yards in 2014 and ended up with 4000 total yards in 2015. He had over 4x's the yards this year. Wow!! That's incredible!! #5 only increased his production by 300 yards total than the previous year. Which is a good year, don't get me wrong. Goldsmith had 3x's the yards than anyone on his team.

So my assumption that Goldsmith was option #1 #2 and #3 would have to be somewhat FACTUAL. Remember, I'm using your stats that you gave me. You might want to double-check my Adamsville math.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Watch the boys hitting the weights yesterday. Got a good group spring game was supposed to be agonist Haywood heard they backed out. I was hoping we would play down in May at Corinths scrimmages

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Had a lineman beach 325 this week as a junior hopefully he will be a asset this year. Spring ball is around the corner looking forward to hearing them pads popping.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Spring ball starts Monday for us and I'm very excited about the team and how the new guys will respond to stepping up on Friday night. Couldn't get a spring game so we will play a inter scrimmage after 2 weeks. Our late summer game in July will be against Munford. Not a team I know allot about. Go cards. My son will be a senior this fall I look forward to his contribution this fall

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AdamsvilleDad26

The chatter has been loud as a pin drop. It seems everyone has conceded that Trezvant will walk into the final game and win it hands down. Lot can happen in 6 months. For better or worse. I look forward to how it pans out

The chatter has been loud as a pin drop. It seems everyone has conceded that Trezvant will walk into the final game and win it hands down. Lot can happen in 6 months. For better or worse. I look forward to how it pans out

Trezvant will walk through to the finals. Unless a key injury.