Adamsville Football 2016

Redrage4life

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's right trezvant is a beast on another level. But much respect to adamsville. You guys are a beast that we must contend with. Hope u had a good spring Look forward to to the fall. You guys will bring it

We have had a great spring. As much as we get on here and flap our "fingers" there is a lot of respect in both programs. Trezevant has a machine that they built out of 4a numbers. They are very talented and are hands down favorites.

This bunch of Cardinals will have a different look and feel to them. I have been impressed with how these kids are working in order to get better everyday. They work hard but havent forgotten that this is also supposed to be fun. I think when we unveil the next edition of Red Rage football folks are going to be excited and pleased with their efforts.

Good luck to TCA next year, I know yall are working hard to find the replacements needed to be competitive. Our games are fun to watch over last few years.

We have had a great spring. As much as we get on here and flap our "fingers" there is a lot of respect in both programs. Trezevant has a machine that they built out of 4a numbers. They are very talented and are hands down favorites.

This bunch of Cardinals will have a different look and feel to them. I have been impressed with how these kids are working in order to get better everyday. They work hard but havent forgotten that this is also supposed to be fun. I think when we unveil the next edition of Red Rage football folks are going to be excited and pleased with their efforts.

Good luck to TCA next year, I know yall are working hard to find the replacements needed to be competitive. Our games are fun to watch over last few years.

you are correct. Adamsville is that team that makes our boys work hard year in and year out. It will be a different team for us next year but I believe we have a strong core of young men that believe in the program and believe in each other. And hey who knows there may be another Glodsmith or Kyle Aiken walking our halls. Only time will tell. Good luck and hurry up fall

you are correct. Adamsville is that team that makes our boys work hard year in and year out. It will be a different team for us next year but I believe we have a strong core of young men that believe in the program and believe in each other. And hey who knows there may be another Glodsmith or Kyle Aiken walking our halls. Only time will tell. Good luck and hurry up fall

I do believe Aville and TCA will have a different look next year. I think both teams will be completely different than in the past 5 years but I think it will be very positive. Both teams have great coaches and they know how to win and put the right players in the right seat on the bus. I think TCA will have a very solid year and win some big games. I think 2017 is their year to shine again. We will be young in '16 but we will also be eager. I think Aville is going to surprise some people in spite of their loss of talent due to graduation. I think they are going to have the upper hand with skill players returning. Their line will be the question. I realize their line will be huge but that doesn't mean anything until they have a few games under them. I suspect by the end of the season their line will be very good. With Whirley, Nixon, Lott and Walker returning at the skill positions they will be the favorite to win the Region BUT don't sleep on TCA. They have some young skill players that are going to eventually be good ones! Oh and by the way.........a message to South Gibson! You are VERY WELCOME!!! Ha THE BEST rising 7th grade FB player in West Tn is leaving TCA and coming to Medina! Really stinks! His family is moving to Gibson County and all their kids will go there. Aville, all I can say is that you better be thankful. He is a Jabriel Washington/Andrew Goldsmith clone! Great family and great kid!! I hope we don't play South Gibson when he is in HS!

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Just got done with our inter squad battle for the spring great promise in many new faces. I really look forward to this summer and these boys bonding

Sad day for our football family today!! Rickey "Pork Chop" Young passed away!! He's been a volunteer, help where ever you need him, Adamsville football fan for a long, long time!! He was a member of the chain gang this past season!! He will be dearly missed by all of us at the 'Ville!!  

Porkchop kept everyone in stitches. He was for anything he could to help out. He worked tirelessly at the park so that the kids would have great fields to play on, he coached and helped in every youth sport Adamsville offered. Great fan and a man that though he didnt have a lot he would give you what he had if you needed it. REST IN PEACE OLD FRIEND.