Cloudland Head Coach

Tab

I understand things like this takes time.I certainly understand and support Mike if he leaves.After getting to know him not only as a coach but as a man,Its obvious he takes pride in being a coach but also as a dad!!! Michael has earned everything he has up to this point and I feel there is no one I would want stepping in to coach this team more than him. He has EARNED it!!! But if its the school board or the school, whomever is holding up what's going to happen needs to make things official SOON!!! The kids at cloudland as well as the kids at Hampton deserve to know what is going on instead of having to listen to hearsay!! I really hope they make whatever is happening official quickly instead of trying to wait out til the end of the school year!! if cloudland gets Mike, most people up there already know this, but in my book your not only getting one of the best coaches in the state,but also one of the most caring people when it comes to kids as I've ever seen!! I just hate that we are gonna have to beat him!!! LOL. And Pujo, don't you dare jump ship completely!! Me and #74 have got to use to you being around for you to bail on us now!!! LOl. Gooooooo Dogs!!!!!!

Edited by Dawgdad74

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Cloudland will be the winner but Hampton will be just fine. I'm much rather keep both but I understand Mikes reason for leaving.As far as I know nothing has happened except the firing anyway. Cloudland don't even have a position until someone leaves. Its nothing more that speculation and rumor until something really happens.

Almost as sure as the sun will rise Pujo.

Understand, I love the Sr...I've personally witnessed the confidence he's instilled in young men and the ball players he made out of em...But I am THRILLED with the Jr

Edited by uknoit2

I understand things like this takes time.I certainly understand and support Mike if he leaves.After getting to know him not only as a coach but as a man,Its obvious he takes pride in being a coach but also as a dad!!! Michael has earned everything he has up to this point and I feel there is no one I would want stepping in to coach this team more than him. He has EARNED it!!! But if its the school board or the school, whomever is holding up what's going to happen needs to make things official SOON!!! The kids at cloudland as well as the kids at Hampton deserve to know what is going on instead of having to listen to hearsay!! I really hope they make whatever is happening official quickly instead of trying to wait out til the end of the school year!! if cloudland gets Mike, most people up there already know this, but in my book your not only getting one of the best coaches in the state,but also one of the most caring people when it comes to kids as I've ever seen!! I just hate that we are gonna have to beat him!!! LOL. And Pujo, don't you dare jump ship completely!! Me and #74 have got to use to you being around for you to bail on us now!!! LOl. Gooooooo Dogs!!!!!!

It's okay dad, all will be well.

I don't know of one player's parent that doesn't feel the same way you and I do about Jr...He's next and rightfully so.

The best thing about this renewed rivalry (and understand, it will be renewed as it once was) is not playing against Mike, but the posts coming from KING before game....then the ones from him after their loss :D

I don't really have a dog in this just that I went to Cloudland,pretty sure it's Mikes job for the taking,not a Pittman supporter but how in the world does one person have that much pull with the school board,I think Mike be in for a rude awakening when he gets up there with the new principal,he has taken away a lot of what made Cloudland a good school.i am hearing rumors that the principle will be gone soon,and I'm going to piss some people off but I'd like to see R Birchfield back at the school at least I cared about the kids,the teachers,and the community.

Oh I'll definitely be a Bulldog fan. How could anyone  not pull for ole 74.  I agree this should not be dragged out but I,m not sure there is a choice. They can name the head Coach after the job is posted for 10 day,s but they have to have a position at the school before move's can be made. It'll all come out in the wash and if all this happens, I'm sure Hampton will still be in good hands.

Hate to say " l told you so", buuuuttt.... I do believe I called this one around Thanksgiving or so.(at work) Anybody want them powerball numbers? And yes, l still keep an eye on all you other heatherns once a month or so, just can't seem to post much anymore now that mine's moved on. Just ain't the same. Actually surprised I could even remember my password.

Hate to say " l told you so", buuuuttt.... I do believe I called this one around Thanksgiving or so.(at work) Anybody want them powerball numbers? And yes, l still keep an eye on all you other heatherns once a month or so, just can't seem to post much anymore now that mine's moved on. Just ain't the same. Actually surprised I could even remember my password.

B and G, you'll have a good reason to come back after we take uknoits dogs to the shed year in and year out :)

Tell the family Goober says ha.Glad to see you chime in and don't make yourself scarce.We're better off with you.

• 3 months later...