1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne County region champs! One game to go before playoffs and it's a rivalry game and senior night in Waynesboro. How's the playoff picture looking after tonight?

We will play MTCS in the first round. Nashville Christian only beat them 20-17 last night, so might be a decent game like Monterey last year.

If NCS beats Trousdale next week it will be 1) NCS, 2) Gordonsville, 3) Trousdale Co. If Trousdale wins they'll be the champs and 2) NCS and 3) Gordonsville.

On our side it'll be 1) WC, 2) Huntingdon, 3) Bruceton. Right now Collinwood has the 4 spot, but if the games go like they're supposed to there will probably be a 3-way tie which I believe would go to Collinwood as well, esp. if Cornersville gets to 5 wins against Richland. If they wind up in 2-way tie for 4th with CA though, it will be CA.

wow, that was an impressive win fo wc, I was surprised when I saw the score. Huntingdon has a lot of talent but they melt like a hersey bar against good competition

They didn't melt, they played hard til the very end, they just got beat by the better team. WC won on the line, defense and speed. Can't wait til Friday night to get here because y'all next, I feel sorry for yalls qb Edited by wildcat89