1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

maybe if they start drawing huge crowds again some work can be done on the stadium...I feel its a possibility...there is a lot of talent on the team and it has to help with the playing time the kids got last season, you learn by doing as they say

I think you are right, Collinwood will be a playoff contender Forsure. They had grit last year against the Irish but like you said maturity was the issue and tempers flared. Goodluck

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everybody is having a great summer. Sorry i haven't been on here since basketball season but since it's just a little over a month left before the ol' pig skin will be thrown around i thought i'd get back on here and see how summer workouts are going around the Region. Perry County is probably gonna be a little bit of the same. They do however have some talent that is coming back (RB #10 Curtlen Sparks 1,000+ yds last year.) Hopefully they can get in the win column. They had a big turn out for their BBQ supper last week so hopefully things are starting to look up for a program that was on top just 5 years ago. 

My Region Prediction:

Wayne County

Huntingdon

Clarksville Academy

Collinwood

Bruceton

McEwen

Perry Co.

Houston Co.

Hope everybody is having a great summer. Sorry i haven't been on here since basketball season but since it's just a little over a month left before the ol' pig skin will be thrown around i thought i'd get back on here and see how summer workouts are going around the Region. Perry County is probably gonna be a little bit of the same. They do however have some talent that is coming back (RB #10 Curtlen Sparks 1,000+ yds last year.) Hopefully they can get in the win column. They had a big turn out for their BBQ supper last week so hopefully things are starting to look up for a program that was on top just 5 years ago.

My Region Prediction:

Wayne County

Huntingdon

Clarksville Academy

Collinwood

Bruceton

McEwen

Perry Co.

Houston Co.

I like it... Maybe even pick Houston County for homecoming too! Edited by FearedEagle

Eagle they ain't showing the Irish no love this year! Perry Co and Cwood will be fighting to not finish last, not HC.

Maybe they know something I don't know. I can give a fair assessment after the boys get back from camp. Take some teenage boys into the woods without cell service for a few days and you will leave with some men. That was the turning point last year, hope it works the same this year

The only reason why i picked Houston County to be last was because they lost a lot from last year. Of course if Perry County lost that many after having a season like Houston County did last year then yeah we probably would go south but i believe the Vikings will get some help from some freshman (Running Back/ kick returner not #10 and 6'3 290 lbs defensive end.) Should help some but i still pick them to finish at the bottom but who knows. I only did the standings like i did basically from who lost how many. 

I hope so

I meant it would be a great game with Houston County. Ain't no way the Vikings have enough fire power to hang with Wayne County, at least going from what i seen last year. Still got a lot of new faces this year and some that did some damage in middle school and some that haven't played in a while and that are athletic.