1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

I admire PC's offensive scheme. Hope they turn the corner this year.

I see what you did there. I ain't going to lie i wish we would've hit the corners last year but it was just up the gut every play, didn't matter if the other team had 11 in the box. I hope we do a lot better and it seems like theres some excitement in the air. Hopefully that stays all year.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Wayne County will win this region for as long as Rice has a job there. I don't believe Huntingdon has the second spot locked up just yet, it's gonna be a dogfight for 2-4. Collinwood has potential to turn heads this year imo

Edited by stangfan89

Man Wildcat you're always on my hind end. I was just messing around. The only time they need a line of scrimmage is against y'all, everyone else they probably don't. Can a brotha get some slack?

No hate here, your one of the good guys. I can't wait for these boards to get cranked up! But without an offensive line even your Vikings would have beat them

2015 Region Standings

1. Wayne County (12-1, 7-0)

2. Huntingdon (10-2, 6-1)

3. Houston County (9-3, 5-2)

4. Clarksville Academy (5-6, 4-3)

5. Bruceton (5-5, 3-4)

6. McEwen (3-7, 2-5)

7. Collinwood (3-7, 1-6)

8. Perry County (0-10, 0-7)

2016 Coaches' Predictions

1. Wayne County

2. Huntingdon

3. Clarksville Academy

4. Houston County

5. Bruceton

6. McEwen

7. Collinwood

8. Perry County

Edited by PCsupporter4life

Since i got the Murphy Fair book, i'm going to type out what all Murphy said about every team in the Region except the Vikings because i already did theres in the Perry County 2016 topic. And i won't be able to do Collinwood's because well, they didn't send a survey back to Murph.

That would be appreciated