1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

I meant it would be a great game with Houston County. Ain't no way the Vikings have enough fire power to hang with Wayne County, at least going from what i seen last year. Still got a lot of new faces this year and some that did some damage in middle school and some that haven't played in a while and that are athletic.

Just poking you a little, about time for these boards to get stirred up. I would like to see our old region 6 teams (Collinwood and PC) get back to winning.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston County won't finish in the bottom of the region trust me. Coach Clark and his staff do a good job and the players are hard nosed and physical. They'll win their share of games this season I have no doubt about it.

Gonna swing by tonight and see what they got going on! Should be fun to watch

Hope everybody is having a great summer. Sorry i haven't been on here since basketball season but since it's just a little over a month left before the ol' pig skin will be thrown around i thought i'd get back on here and see how summer workouts are going around the Region. Perry County is probably gonna be a little bit of the same. They do however have some talent that is coming back (RB #10 Curtlen Sparks 1,000+ yds last year.) Hopefully they can get in the win column. They had a big turn out for their BBQ supper last week so hopefully things are starting to look up for a program that was on top just 5 years ago.

My Region Prediction:

Wayne County

Huntingdon

Clarksville Academy

Collinwood

Bruceton

McEwen

Perry Co.

Houston Co.

I know the Sparks kid #10 had over 800 rushing yds last yr and had a good avg per carry but who will surround him? I know #4 returns and should be a good player for PC but last year was tough to stomach for Viking fans and I hope yall are more competitive this season. What does your O line look like?

I know the Sparks kid #10 had over 800 rushing yds last yr and had a good avg per carry but who will surround him? I know #4 returns and should be a good player for PC but last year was tough to stomach for Viking fans and I hope yall are more competitive this season. What does your O line look like?

I believe we'll be better. We have 8 starters coming back on both sides of the ball. I haven't seen what the "hogs" on the line look like but i believe it'll be better. I did notice during baseball season when they had workouts that we have some pretty big guys. I believe it'll be a better year. How's ole Coach Rice and the 'Cats look? Possible trip to Cookeville in the making?

I believe we'll be better. We have 8 starters coming back on both sides of the ball. I haven't seen what the "hogs" on the line look like but i believe it'll be better. I did notice during baseball season when they had workouts that we have some pretty big guys. I believe it'll be a better year. How's ole Coach Rice and the 'Cats look? Possible trip to Cookeville in the making?

To get back 8 starters on both sides of the ball is a huge plus. Hope yall have more success this season. We return some very talented players and although we lost some key players, from both sides of the ball. We still should be a top 5 team and compete for a much anticipated return trip to Cookeville. If we can stay healthy & play to their potential then this could very well be another historic season in Waynesboro, no doubt.

I admire PC's offensive scheme. Hope they turn the corner this year.