Hampton at Unaka Rd-2

uknoit2

This is my take on it.the region as a whole may be a tad stronger than last season but I don't think any of the teams are as strong as last years Hampton team.

There hasn't been a team in some time with the guard strength of this year's Hampton team...Norris is twice the player he was last season...Whats hurting us right now is we're not controlling the boards....and we appear to get lazy or be indifferent at other times....But there were many games last season that we saw the same problems....We didn't see last year's team start to really play ball, and play their positions until about this time of the season.

This unit still has time to become one of HHS' best teams and make a good run at state

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There hasn't been a team in some time with the guard strength of this year's Hampton team...Norris is twice the player he was last season...Whats hurting us right now is we're not controlling the boards....and we appear to get lazy or be indifferent at other times....But there were many games last season that we saw the same problems....We didn't see last year's team start to really play ball, and play their positions until about this time of the season.

This unit still has time to become one of HHS' best teams and make a good run at state

Pretty much the way I see it. Hopefully we peak at the right time.