Hampton at Unaka Rd-2

uknoit2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can you tell me about your middle school bball team Ukno?

Not bad at all....LONG and they shoot very well.

Sometimes we don't defend the post as we should add allow layups.

My 3rd boy (#4) plays the 3...also plays the 4 or 5.

We like to get after it on D

I reckon we play Oneida Tuesday night....but I'll probably be at N Greene for HS game

I reckon we play Oneida Tuesday night....but I'll probably be at N Greene for HS game

We got a pretty good group too. We both win we'll get to play each other Friday. Special group of 8th graders at Harriman right now

May have to play a little center field .lol Thanks Dogtruth,sorta special hearing this from you, You rank real high on my list of posters on here.

:thumb: The feeling is mutual Pujo. Thanks. I'd say LJ could play anywhere on the ole diamond and especially center field. Now if we can only get that Jones boy out too. I have been trying. We might have to hogtie ole uknoit  :P

Cool! I've never got too excited about middle school sports....seems so much usually changes the next couple years....Studs become duds and so on....My boy and the kid that plays center are both projected to be 6'6+ in a couple years...Guards are quick and shoot decent.

This may be one of those rare teams that do well now and later also

Hope we get to play ya Friday

If I had to, I would probably rank them slightly below the team that won the State sectional, was it year before last? Do you think that's a fair assessment?

If I had to, I would probably rank them slightly below the team that won the State sectional, was it year before last? Do you think that's a fair assessment?

Yes....and Yes.

This groups biggest advantage was and will be height. If they grow as projected, they'll be biggest team Hampton may have ever had...Height that can handle the ball well and has very good range...Doesnt mean they'll be worth a dime in HS tho...Seen that happen many times.

Biggest problem is they play weak sometimes.

HS football can change that...time will tell