Marion county head coach

Roy Dillard

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully KC will be hired as the new WHITWELL coach and whip them Jasper kinfolkes enough so theys will consolidate all them Yankee County fellers, put the new school off the hwy 27. Recon Kimball, SP & RHardy will continue to be jest fine.

Old pirate I garuntee you them Jasperlites wouldnt even schedule those Whitwell boys when that Helton man was there much less if that Colquette man is the coach. You think im joking but im not.

• 3 weeks later...

I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye tonight about that durn new fire truck you Jasperlites got for your mountain where that Mathis man lives. That man at Ronnies red eye said since you aint tithing anymore too the SOS you bought that Mathis man a fire truck. What kind of mess is this? Next thing you will do is try to hire pegleg out to fly you Jasperlites off the mountain. You think im joking but im not.

I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye tonight about that durn new fire truck you Jasperlites got for your mountain where that Mathis man lives. That man at Ronnies red eye said since you aint tithing anymore too the SOS you bought that Mathis man a fire truck. What kind of mess is this? Next thing you will do is try to hire pegleg out to fly you Jasperlites off the mountain. You think im joking but im not.

Dad burnit Roy, Old Pirate seen that Super Duty fire truck yesterday! Figure that Thorton man could have made some Jasperlites a smart mad, OP did Not see a nary bit of Puke Purple on that truck. Them Jasper fellers painted everything purple several years ago round the jailhouse. Jest figure that orange & white checkerboard helps the open wounds heal faster! LOPAO.....

they don't need no plane, Thunder is putting in a Ski Lift that empties there at Ole Pirate's Jail.

Yes MC has a good chance of making a deep run in baseball if they can keep up their pitching. They spanked SP twice and I heard a few players got mad and quit at SP. Good luck MC I hope you do well and make it to State.

I hope that new coach is a Vols fan since his new fire truck is orange and white checkered and named General Neyland.

Yes MC has a good chance of making a deep run in baseball if they can keep up their pitching. They spanked SP twice and I heard a few players got mad and quit at SP. Good luck MC I hope you do well and make it to State.

I hope that new coach is a Vols fan since his new fire truck is orange and white checkered and named General Neyland.

they quit? ...hmmm...

What in the cat hair is all of this here mess? This ain't real feuding talk. PM, Yous got lips like rectal Roy's backside after that probe work, loose, swold up and spewing. OP told you fellers studs is hangering to be on The Captain's ship. But this here mess bout bat toters is got to go! Old Pirate ain't joking neither. BTW, figure quit is jest bred into some folkes, yep recon so.