CENTRAL FOOTBALL COACHLESS AGAIN!

bigbaddude

It's a Chattanooga epidemic. There are plenty of talented players in the area but nobody wins anything. Going to a game or two in the playoffs is plenty to make people happy. Do you really think the east ridge coach that had the best season I can ever remember was fired because two teens got in a little slap fight that didn't even warrant suspension? The kind of people that choose to be principals are the same kids that loved to take names on the board when the teacher stepped out. Remember those kids? They love to boss people around so a winning coach is a problem. Are there exceptions? Oh yes. There are some that are great to work with. Ask yourself this...what program is excelling...none?...who's fault is that? Like I said ..zero interest

Glad to see you can listen to what I've been saying....this is Chattanooga. ..not small town football where there is PLENTY of interest

Big bad. If that's what you have been trying to say then yes. You are correct. I can tell you this though it used to not be that way...not at all. I remember price vs. Weathers... Red Bank and soddy wars. I played in them where you couldn't even find a place to stand and watch. Bradley vs Cleveland...etc. Chattanooga seems to have let the football haters take over. A few bad hires in a row used to get a principal fired.

I hate saying negative stuff..but...wow...things are not near what they could be.

Hey Coach go ahead and put your app in. They have gotten applications from some out of state coaches. They are accepting applications. By the way HCDE forced the last coach on Central. It was not his choice. Regardless what some may have said the situation there is not as bad as some would say on here. You would be welcomed to come in and apply. Maybe you need to just call the school and leave a message with the AD Lewis or principal King. Call the  HCDE office and ask them where to send your app. I am sure they would tell you if u did not find it . Also it is always good to come back home.

Blitz you are wrong. The Bloodsaw hire was crap. All the way. He was and still is a awful coach. Central administration, boosters, alumni, and all related parties were to blame. They let the big county wusses tell them who was going to coach. These people let the community, players, former players, fans, and former players down. Central can be great with the right Coach. But they better get a good one. If you think you can make a difference then you need to apply. But don't pass up the job in the name of its a losing job.

Hixson, Red Bank, Tyner, Brainerd have had good teams, some frequently. Central should be able to also. One former Central player is projected as a second or third round pick in the NFL draft. Develop the program and you keep those players. And Harrison High School would be a much better name. First of all, it's not central, second, would you think Signal Mountain would have preferred West as its name when it opened?

This will be my last post. First everybody just bashed everything I said that was positive when I was interested in the job. Now I say I'm no longer interested and now I'm wrong again and everything is sunny and bright. No doubt the kids themselves have talent...central always has but they have never been good. Why?. I now believe I know and I'm not interested in the job. I hope I'm proven wrong and central gets...and keeps...a great football coach. Don't hold your breath on it though. I'm not saying I'm the Lord's gift to football I'm saying for me I'm not interested anymore. Good luck Central