Maryville vs. Farragut 2/08/2016

Red Rebels

Team chemistry is pitiful. Coach E is reaping what he has sown.

Yep, I've heard that for a couple of years now. Really good class of athletes (boys and girls) at the school right now, and they have won a lot of games. I understand the region is down some with west and bearden not being what they usually are. Just got to roll with it. Remember, it is murvil and we ain't talking football...

But since it was mentioned (i.e. one sports cash cow in murvil), the money spent to repair that leaking gym roof could have bought another football jersey for the team. Plus, the design work could have been completed on the indoor football practice field with the $$ spent on the new baseball field. What's going on up there? I'm afraid they are losing focus. Remember, the goal is gold footballs. #redemption

Yep, I've heard that for a couple of years now. Really good class of athletes (boys and girls) at the school right now, and they have won a lot of games. I understand the region is down some with west and bearden not being what they usually are. Just got to roll with it. Remember, it is murvil and we ain't talking football...

But since it was mentioned (i.e. one sports cash cow in murvil), the money spent to repair that leaking gym roof could have bought another football jersey for the team. Plus, the design work could have been completed on the indoor football practice field with the $$ spent on the new baseball field. What's going on up there? I'm afraid they are losing focus. Remember, the goal is gold footballs. #redemption

But that one gold hoops ball is getting lonely. Edited by rebelwoman87