2016 Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

FormerMCHSWarrior

It is obvious that MC has been very serious in the weight room. They look different than all the other valley team. They win the line of scrimmage on both sides with all present. Pittsburg had the most play makers at the skill position but they look weak at the line of scrimmage. Dunlap and Whitwell both looked decent on the lines. Whitwell has a couple of playmakers, didn't see that with Dunlap. Everyone else better work on dominating in the kicking game.

It is obvious that MC has been very serious in the weight room. They look different than all the other valley team. They win the line of scrimmage on both sides with all present. Pittsburg had the most play makers at the skill position but they look weak at the line of scrimmage. Dunlap and Whitwell both looked decent on the lines. Whitwell has a couple of playmakers, didn't see that with Dunlap. Everyone else better work on dominating in the kicking game.

Are you being serious?

Whitwell will give Pittsburg a game

Little rikki what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Jasperlites wouldnt even play the durn Tigers. When did you come out of the subterranean land? Is lying lips still in there? I garuntee you is about full of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Marion County has the veteran line and should be very good there. I will speak bluntly and to the point. SP has been pretty bad the last two seasons, but this team is improved and the line play is better than the previous two years. I hope we can compete with the 3 headed purple monster week 4, but right now we have our hands full next week in Dunlap.

After seeing tonight's games. Quite honestly I was not impressed with any one team. Whitwell was definitely most improved. SP will beat SC by at least 21. SC defense looked good, the offencive playmakers are powerful but extremely slow. MC looks to be the biggest team in the valley, both size and numbers! Should improve as the season goes on. That young QB will be a stud once he gets a few games under his belt! D looked sluggish! LV I felt sorry for, Recon they had a 6th grader playing WR/FS. Whitwell has the playmakers and coaching in place currently. Maybe in a couple of years they could stay close with a SP/MC. I'm excited to get this year started! Good luck to all valley teams, hope we all have an exciting LONG injury free year!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

After seeing tonight's games. Quite honestly I was not impressed with any one team. Whitwell was definitely most improved. SP will beat SC by at least 21. SC defense looked good, the offencive playmakers are powerful but extremely slow. MC looks to be the biggest team in the valley, both size and numbers! Should improve as the season goes on. That young QB will be a stud once he gets a few games under his belt! D looked sluggish! LV I felt sorry for, Recon they had a 6th grader playing WR/FS. Whitwell has the playmakers and coaching in place currently. Maybe in a couple of years they could stay close with a SP/MC. I'm excited to get this year started! Good luck to all valley teams, hope we all have an exciting LONG injury free year!

I think Grundy is by far most improved..whitwell went 5-5 last year didn't they? They have a couple play makers but that's bout it..im not saying whitwell ain't gonna be good cause that ain't true at all..I dunno who they got in their region but i would say they would Atleast finish in the top 3 in their region