2016 Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

FormerMCHSWarrior

Is the Pittsburg practice video of the middle school? 

Looking forward to another good SV Jamboree to kick of the season. Looking forward to seeing all the teams, including our team with a new QB and how he handles his first game action against Whitwell and how well our JV does versus Bledsoe's JV. 

Middle school done very well last night with lots of athletes on the field, as many as i have seen in a while at JMS. If that group stays together through high school, they could be really good.

Good luck to all the players tonight and no injuries!

Looking forward to another good SV Jamboree to kick of the season. Looking forward to seeing all the teams, including our team with a new QB and how he handles his first game action against Whitwell and how well our JV does versus Bledsoe's JV.

Middle school done very well last night with lots of athletes on the field, as many as i have seen in a while at JMS. If that group stays together through high school, they could be really good.

Good luck to all the players tonight and no injuries!

Where have you been? You showed back up when Rikberry did. Im going to miss getting to see as many games this season due to my new job contract. I have been in town this week and look forward to making it out tonight. Pre gaming at Stevarinos beforehand though.

Where have you been? You showed back up when Rikberry did. Im going to miss getting to see as many games this season due to my new job contract. I have been in town this week and look forward to making it out tonight. Pre gaming at Stevarinos beforehand though.

I'm never to far away, just waiting for season to post much. Pirates and Warriors should have great season this year with both with legitimate shot at playing in December. I expect both to be better  than last years teams but you never know with injuries and how the pigskin will bounce, but both return a lot of guys who have played a lot of football. Can't and won't speak for pirates but have heard good things, but our guys have been very impressive all off season and fall camp. Very good group of kids coming through right now especially the Senior's, they are workers. Our first group looks very explosive so far. Tonight we will see if it holds water.