Best Teams in Class AA

ballinup90

I think haywood will lose in region championship, but honestly i'm not sure westview will get past SouthSide Tuesday night so i may need to change my statement. Region 7AA is tough, SS, WV, FW, OC. Could be some surprises. I will be there early to see it

Uhh those are the teams for the boys side. This is the girls basketball post :) it's Westview vs Chester Co and then Dyersburg vs South Gibson on the girls side for region 7AA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Y’all boys can’t spell discipline. Probably lead the state in personal fouls last year. Being halfway disciplined in 1 game against Smith County in 3rd round doesn’t dismiss the rest of the season. “Shoulda” won the state championship but those mouths got the best of you yet again. Marion already had a lot more retuning than y’all this year. Adding these 2 D1 kids will 100% make a major impact. Marion will stand on business this year. They haven’t forgotten. I’m just keeping it real
    • MC upgraded with 2 studs. If they can’t get it done this year with a generational speed talent in Pickett then I’m not sure they ever will. Huge favorite in the East currently.    Multiple offers from FCS calls for gold. 
    • no they will be tough for sure
    • Marion just jumped ER as the favorites in the East. Two big time transfers for y’all kinfolks. Bullseye has been set now. I said it the last two years it is time and both times y’all let me down. Can’t say you’re short on talent this year or that you’re young. Time to put up or shut up. Surely y’all can get over the hump this year. I’m just keeping it real
    • Should have won by 30 last year if we played discipline at the very least. May have got 2 dogs up front but remember we have the best DL in the state on our team. Also added a 6’6” 320lb O lineman.