Best Teams in Class AA

ballinup90

Is this Elizabethton team that good? I'm pretty sure they can shoot, how athletic are they? I would love to see them play

I haven't seen them play this year, but they're a very solid team and have earned their current #1 ranking. The question for them - or any team that makes it to State - is can they put together 3 good games in a row, in back to back days against very good competition to win State.

Is this Elizabethton team that good? I'm pretty sure they can shoot, how athletic are they? I would love to see them play

Last year in the state tournament Westview should have beat them. They was good but not as good as advertised and hyped. IMO. IDK how many returners they have but I'm sure they are equally as good not any athleticism that I am used to watching but they can shoot it and play smart...based on last year

Last year in the state tournament Westview should have beat them. They was good but not as good as advertised and hyped. IMO. IDK how many returners they have but I'm sure they are equally as good not any athleticism that I am used to watching but they can shoot it and play smart...based on last year

They return all 5 starters. The 6"4 post has made big strides since last year. Imo they are better this year than last

They return all 5 starters. The 6"4 post has made big strides since last year. Imo they are better this year than last

I saw Betsy last season at Murfreesboro, and just watched Westview come from behind to beat Chester Co. in the regional semi's...If the Lady Cyclones can stop #21 from driving the lane they will beat Westview.

I saw Betsy last season at Murfreesboro, and just watched Westview come from behind to beat Chester Co. in the regional semi's...If the Lady Cyclones can stop #21 from driving the lane they will beat Westview.

#21 is only a sophomore and plays like a senior. Her will to win makes her very hard to stop. Westview was down 11 at half and she scored 15 points in 2nd half to bring them back to take it to overtime and then scored all 9 of Westview's points in overtime for them to win the game! Keep in mind that Westview only has 2 seniors (1 that gets playing time). They are gonna be a force to be reckoned with for a couple of years

#21 is only a sophomore and plays like a senior. Her will to win makes her very hard to stop. Westview was down 11 at half and she scored 15 points in 2nd half to bring them back to take it to overtime and then scored all 9 of Westview's points in overtime for them to win the game! Keep in mind that Westview only has 2 seniors (1 that gets playing time). They are gonna be a force to be reckoned with for a couple of years

I remember the Wizard of Westview, does anyone know what happened to him?